All Insurers Must Now Accept Same-Sex Married Couples?

It's not data. It's (like it or not) real life...

Ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mixed-orientation_marriage

:err:

Not a matter of like or don't. I'm indifferent regardless of what type of relationship.

You have 4 classes.

Gay
Lesbian
Bi-Sexual
Hetrosexual

Just because the Bi-Sexual class is what it is doesn't support your statement "Many same sex couples have open marriages". SSC whom are Gay or Lesbian generally don't enter into an open relationship at least not what I've ever encountered.

I was asking you based on your statement where do you have supporting data that Many same sex couples have open marriages?

Not a matter of like or don't. I'm indifferent regardless of what type of relationship.

I was asking you based on your statement where do you have supporting data that Many same sex couples have open marriages?

OMG... I could find the data, but why bother, when common sense is all that's needed. Many couples of every orientation have open marriages on this planet. You know that, TKruger. Don't you???

OMG... I could find the data, but why bother, when common sense is all that's needed. Many couples of every orientation have open marriages on this planet. You know that, TKruger. Don't you???

Allen....you said "many". I took that the same way TK did. Which wasn't sweet. But I know you well enough to know that you didn't mean it to be deregoatory and let it pass....

Allen....you said "many". I took that the same way TK did. Which wasn't sweet. But I know you well enough to know that you didn't mean it to be deregoatory and let it pass....

I just looked up the word "many". It's generally defined to mean the same thing as "most". So you're right, KGMom. I was sloppy! I hereby change "many" to "some".

I always thought of "many" as more than a few. Now I see that it means the majority!

Many same sex couples have open marriages and are bi-sexual. That number will increase as the country becomes more like Rome,

Are you suggesting that many heterosexual, monogamous couples will be pressured into having open marriages and become bi-sexual?

BTW, the law as interpreted by SCREWTUS makes no reference to sexual preference. Rather it addresses gender.

Same sex couples, whether hetero, homo or bi can now legally marry in all states.

Are you suggesting that many heterosexual, monogamous couples will be pressured into having open marriages and become bi-sexual?

Pressured? No. Just saying that some already are. You quit reading this thread too soon Somarco, LOL.

BTW.. Somarco, et.al., do you think that the Supreme Court decision today will be translated into law which requires that: If an insurer recognizes a married man/woman as spouses for the purpose of coverage, that insurer must also recognize and accept a married man/man or woman/woman?

Saw whitehouse lit up w/ rainbow colors...:o
Disgrace....

Some will use this decision to get a green card and ultimately citizenship. Another path to get legal status.

Last edited:
Back