Allianz Commissions Rates

Question: What do you think the 222 will average for your clients?

Maybe someone will want to provide us with an illustration showing the low/mid/high.

But on an old 360 illustration, with a 3% Spread & a 50% Bonus on gains, you were looking at 2%-8%, with 4% as the most recent.

So without the 50% bonus... and with an extra 1% on the spread... by my estimate you are looking at 1% min to 4% max.

2 years ago, even a year ago, the spread was lower and it would have had better returns. You cant base the current product's performance on old rates that are no longer available.

Also, the bonus is ONLY on the PVI account. Which in non Allianz speak means the bonus is only on the GMWB Account. So for accumulation the bonus is useless.

Shouldn't be sold for accumulation today. Pretty much only a DB play these days

SC, what about Allianz 222?. . . .

A buddy of mine likes that product for accumulation (even though its been trimmed down some too, like the other products) and many his clients have done well on it this past year or two.
withdrawal options?

To my more experienced brethen and sistren:

What are the carriers and products you are consistently writing. . .

for accumulation/growth?

for income?

What do you like about them?

Thanks in advance:err:

Tevis

Accumulation: Athene BCA

Income: depends when the client wants income, but if its more than 10 years, Allianze core income 7 for rising income or nationwide for steady income.

Income: depends when the client wants income, but if its more than 10 years, Allianze core income 7 for rising income or nationwide for steady income.

Thank you Bro D!

Athene has some GREAT PRODUCTS. . . just waiting for them to be approved in California:1arghh:

To my more experienced brethen and sistren:

What are the carriers and products you are consistently writing. . .

for accumulation/growth?

for income?

What do you like about them?

Thanks in advance:err:

Tevis

Growth: Athene, National Western, Americo, AG, Forethought

Income: AG (RMD or guaranteed rising income in first 10), Forethought (typically immediate), National Western (1yr wait)

And I'll add one: death benefit only....Athene, Great American, North American.

Hey Ray

What about the 222 for income (and increasing income)? It has the +50% crediting even after income is turned on? I know Allianz is not the preferred choice right now for growth, but seems they have a decent few products for income.

What companies/products do you like for increasing income? Not early on, more likely after some deferral (say waiting 7-10yrs) ?

Not jumping on the Nationwide train?

----------

Hey Ray

What about the 222 for income (and increasing income)? It has the +50% crediting even after income is turned on? I know Allianz is not the preferred choice right now for growth, but seems they have a decent few products for income.

What companies/products do you like for increasing income? Not early on, more likely after some deferral (say waiting 7-10yrs) ?

As a quick answer (and leaving some holes) Allianz still has the best increasing income option.

Back