Allstate announces CL runoff in 5 states today.

I am an independent agent and replaced the last policy I had with Allstate in February and I had to file a complaint with the Georgia Insurance Commissioner. The policy expired in February but they kept the policy in force and billed the insured for $200 after the policy expired and when the insured didn't pay they turned him over to a collection agency. I sent the new declaration page of the policy twice and asked Allstate to stop collection efforts. They ignored my request but when the Insurance Commissioner ordered them to stop trying to collect the premium due after the expiration, they complied. Never again will I do business with Allstate.

I am an independent agent and replaced the last policy I had with Allstate in February and I had to file a complaint with the Georgia Insurance Commissioner. The policy expired in February but they kept the policy in force and billed the insured for $200 after the policy expired and when the insured didn't pay they turned him over to a collection agency. I sent the new declaration page of the policy twice and asked Allstate to stop collection efforts. They ignored my request but when the Insurance Commissioner ordered them to stop trying to collect the premium due after the expiration, they complied. Never again will I do business with Allstate.

Sounds like you weren't in good hands, lol.

Management: It's only 2%.
Allstate Agent: Bullshit, that is a 22% pay cut!
Indy Agent:
200w.gif

Fixed that for ya.

They'll show you the money, but they're gonna make you earn it

Yeah, I'm working 10% harder, but making 20% more.

The best analogy I have is: I am on a sinking boat, selling life jackets.

By the way, I just got back from an Oregon road trip. Crater lake, Salem, Newport, Coos Bay and a bunch of other spots. Your state is absolutely gorgeous. I think the fact that I can't pump my own gas is a little silly, though.

The best analogy I have is: I am on a sinking boat, selling life jackets.

By the way, I just got back from an Oregon road trip. Crater lake, Salem, Newport, Coos Bay and a bunch of other spots. Your state is absolutely gorgeous. I think the fact that I can't pump my own gas is a little silly, though.

Good analogy haha. You probably passed right by the agency I work at on your road trip! To think, I almost came shoulder to shoulder with the legendary caped independent insurance crusader

The gas thing is extremely silly.. but it's a good job for the stoners and measure 110 supporters

Back