Allweb Credit Policy Changes Be Aware

LGilmore

Guru
1000 Post Club
Allweb leads, a company I have used longer than anybody who works with me there has changed it's credit policy. It was one of the most reasonable ones out there. Now, it has become one of the worst.

What's gotten my goat after several years doing business with them is now when you submit a credit request, they make two efforts (calls) in the same day. If they can't connect with the person in those two calls, you eat the lead. Doesn't matter what you write in the explaination as they don't read it. They don't try any further, they just expect you to eat the bad lead.

The last few weeks I've had several returns deined simply because "I tried to call and couldn't get ahold of anyone to verify."

This is happening just a few months after they asked me to write up a agents reccomendation for them. I would have written how good to work with they were because they were reasonable about credits for bad leads. Glad I didn't reccommend them because I would have had to eat my own words. Now, I just see them as lazy. It might take me 5 tries on different days just to verify a bad lead. For them to quit after a couple calls on the same day is simply wrong.

Take this as a head's up for this lead service. They can go from good to crap simply by a slight change in how they credit leads or the effort they put in. What they are doing now seems as restrictive as a company that sets a limit percentage. Also it just seems dam lazy. "yea I tried a couple times Tuesday, couldn't reach em so you'll have to eat Mr. Slim Jim's quote request. (yes, even the fricken obvious ones have been kicked back.) It's almost like they hired netquote people.

Time to look for another company for this service.

Just recently go suckered into ther Internet Leads as well. they won't refund you any of your money on deposit after you learn their leads are pretty much garbage. The phone numbers are bad or ring to some other person. Seems they must have affiliates just creating bogus leads just to get paid and since you can't get a refund, you can spend eternity sending their junk leads back only to get replaced with more garbage useless leads. Don't waste your money on this company.

Back