Louis Gallucci

If you are a US Christian employer I would strongly recommend checking out Missio Benefits (www.missiobenefits.com).

Missio Benefits leverages the strength and size of the body of Christ to lower premiums, streamline administration and provide control over plan content and design. It is a global/domestic group healthcare plan administered by Cigna and available to all US-based Christian employers in all 50 states, regardless of size. Here is a quick testimony video from Youth for Christ and The Solomon Foundation:

Hope this helps some of you trying to find a solid group healthcare program for your employees!

How long has this Misio been in business? How many covered participants? Financials?

I see a lot of pious platitudes but nothing of substance in their site and mission statement.

If you are a US Christian employer I would strongly recommend checking out Missio Benefits (www.missiobenefits.com).

Missio Benefits leverages the strength and size of the body of Christ to lower premiums, streamline administration and provide control over plan content and design. It is a global/domestic group healthcare plan administered by Cigna and available to all US-based Christian employers in all 50 states, regardless of size. Here is a quick testimony video from Youth for Christ and The Solomon Foundation:

Hope this helps some of you trying to find a solid group healthcare program for your employees!

You never answered Wino's question. What's your position at Missio? :err:

Back