Am I the Only Person Working in America Today?

I'm working today. I'm working Friday. Heck, probably putting in a few hours on Thursday even. Okay, most of that will be marketing prep work.

My clients seem to be off today, so they call me.

Heck, my phone started ringing around 7:30 this morning and I've been on the phone pretty solid since. I anticipated a slow day to catch up on some stuff, hasn't happened yet.

Dan

Working today and Friday.

Then 2 weeks working 6 days a week with the goal of 80-100 appointments scheduled before taking off the last two weeks to do 2015 business strategizing.

VolAgent,

I like your perspective. I like to think of it this way.

No one gets to the end of their life and wishes they took more naps or slept more hours.

Whenever given the choice of sleep or activity, I take activity.

VolAgent,

I like your perspective. I like to think of it this way.

No one gets to the end of their life and wishes they took more naps or slept more hours.

Whenever given the choice of sleep or activity, I take activity.

While for most of us here, activity often = work, the two are not always inseparable. As for me, my family gets a small fraction of the time my work does, so when I get the chance to invest it in them, I take it. And, from time to time, of course, activity may mean leisure activities for my own benefit. :1laugh: 60-70 hours of work a week is quite enough, I think.

Working today...sold a policy...also going into work Friday to sell 2 more...even though my office is closed....eat/sleep/grind/repeat!!

Back