American Memorial nice E-App now

DonP

Guru
1000 Post Club
I’ve had a fat contract with them for a while but never wrote . They just came out with eapp . It’s easier than RNA’s or am am’s . Rates for non smoker are sellable .

Did they lower the rates?

No . About the same rates as am am . I run 92% persistency with am am . I don’t have an issue as long as the pricing middle of the road . My friend gets some crazy stuff thru with American memorial . Actually I replace a ton of smokers with am am . I replaced a 1 month old Cuna and lifeshield smoker with am am because the agent oversold her and she wanted less coverage and wanted 1 policy and me to be her agent.

No . About the same rates as am am . I run 92% persistency with am am . I don’t have an issue as long as the pricing middle of the road . My friend gets some crazy stuff thru with American memorial . Actually I replace a ton of smokers with am am . I replaced a 1 month old Cuna and lifeshield smoker with am am because the agent oversold her and she wanted less coverage and wanted 1 policy and me to be her agent.

Do you have a copy of their app ? Do they rate for currently having a pacemaker or preferred ?
Pacemaker installed 2012.

Thanks in advance

Back