RNA insulin and neuropathy will be graded now . As i said no company changes unless they need to

I read the new underwriting guid and watched the 15 min video on the new product. They have 2 level preferred and standard. Here’s the joke of it. Preferred is $25-$40k ages 50-75. How any apps in fe are $25k? Very few . That’s basically worthless now. It looks like cold is standard . But they profiled the new E-App. It looks like added questions and sub questions . It looks like they’re using some type of identity software that also lists potential beneficiarys in the household. I bet in 5 yrs with Ai they’ll be able to pull insureds medical records and make underwriting decision in seconds

What are the new rates like ?
GI rates ?
COPD is Standard with a nebulizer ? Inhalers?
Where’s the medication guide ?

GI rates ?
They had no info on the particulars. It just listed 30 or so ailments and what they qualify for . They had no rates posted . I’m sure that comes out on 1/21 when it goes live . They have a webinar soon . I don’t recall rna having a rx guide on the product now z

They had no info on the particulars. It just listed 30 or so ailments and what they qualify for . They had no rates posted . I’m sure that comes out on 1/21 when it goes live . They have a webinar soon . I don’t recall rna having a rx guide on the product now z
They always had an Rx guide.

They always had an Rx guide.

I never saw one . But i know they’re underwriting pretty good. I always put heavy heart meds ,Insulin with neuropathy and heavy with them . There rates are high and why i used for those type

RNA tried to commit suicide in 2014. They didn't quite make it and have been on life support for 9 years. Now they pulled the plug.

GI rates ?
The Sandbox on their website has the new rates if you pull up quotes there.

They had no info on the particulars. It just listed 30 or so ailments and what they qualify for . They had no rates posted . I’m sure that comes out on 1/21 when it goes live . They have a webinar soon . I don’t recall rna having a rx guide on the product now

There was an RX guide on their website.
Gone.
The Sandbox on their website has the new rates if you pull up quotes there.

When I tried that,another login,password was requested,won’t allow my login credentials.
No time.

There was an RX guide on their website.
Gone.

When I tried that,another login,password was requested,won’t allow my login credentials.
No time.
They also have long hold times and send folks to voicemail. Maybe you can lighten your bag a bit more.

Back