An Absolute no Brainer!!!

Neal T Fromm

Expert
The Dreaded liability that remains after the PPO's discount that your client will be telling you all about it. Those incoming phone calls no longer will have to be avoided. A client of mine had a 68k hospital bill remaining on his EOB. I reminded my client that all claims go through a 2 step process.

The 2nd phase is getting "goodbill.com" involved to negotiate the 68k down. My client has sent me 3 referrals to date with more to come. This was my 3rd claim that goodbill got involved with that they reduced!

The Dreaded liability that remains after the PPO's discount that your client will be telling you all about it. Those incoming phone calls no longer will have to be avoided. A client of mine had a 68k hospital bill remaining on his EOB. I reminded my client that all claims go through a 2 step process.

The 2nd phase is getting "goodbill.com" involved to negotiate the 68k down. My client has sent me 3 referrals to date with more to come. This was my 3rd claim that goodbill got involved with that they reduced!

A short term medical plan I presume?
Were claims denied?
Were EOB's adjusted to network rates already?

goodbill.com audits hospital bills by comparing the itemized bill to the medical records (patients' charts) and finding all the bogus items.

When a company like goodbill.com gets a reputation for finding lots of bogus items, hospitals will often reduce the bill rather than be audited.

Years ago I worked for a company that provided that service to health insurance companies that had us do the audit before they paid the bill.

I think it's safe to say that ever hospital bill generated in the US has bogus charges ranging from minor errors to outright thievery.

There is no question about the inflated aggerated billing that takes place in hospitals. (Wherever health care is administered). The Monday board meetings that review the patient's status are governed by the insurance, discharge, or continuing the milking. I know of a hospital employee with a license plate that reads MISC. (MISCELLANEOUS)

Since COVID negotiations are more so honored. Individuals with the "I don't care" attitude if their credit score drops. Hospitals have loosened their grip to go beyond the PCT guidelines.

Back