And so it begins - Radius Bob increasing price

sman

Guru
5000 Post Club
I knew it was only a matter of time once they sold. Not a large increase, but an increase nonetheless.

And the new features not being added to the lower plan. They are nickel and diming, we are going to move.

I’m willing to spend a lot for a good CRM. Rbob has been great for me and an extra $10-30 month won’t hurt. They have recently added some great features and if I can somehow keep all my data with the move to A Bloc, I’ll be thrilled.

After 15 Years of no price increases, our Basic plan is going from $34/mo to $43/mo. The AMS (VoIP Options) is still $78/mo, no changes there.

Features Released the past 60 Days (July and August):
ACA Consent to Contact Form - Similar to our eSOA
Video Conferencing - Zoom Alternative (coming soon)
Lead & Client Intake Forms - Build Intake Forms
Self Service Portal - Allows Leads & Clients to log in and update their Prescription and Provider Information
Google API - Calendar Sync, Two Way
OF365 API - Calendar Sync, Two Way
Appointment Scheduler - Custom Fields to Data Capture for Appointment Sign Ups
Appointment Scheduling - Allow for Group Appointments (Multiple Sign Ups).
Account Activities - Account activity displayed on Dashboard.
Automatic Scope and Consent Forms Sent - User Automated Workflows to Send
Directmail Manager Letter Integration - Send Form letters
Data Export - Easier exporting
Sunfire Integration - Send Completed Sunfire Data into Radius
Additional Odds and Ends

Now, if we raised rates and didn't provided these new features and enhancements, "nickel and diming" comments would be warranted. But at a minimum we've given agents the ability to stop paying for Calendly ($8/mo) and Screenshare Software ($19/mo), Outbound Dialing and Call Recording ($20 + CMS Compliance), MailChimp ($13/mo), Simple Texting ($29/mo), Marketing Automation Hubspot ($29/mo) and obviously being built specifically for Insurance Agents and Agencies for only $43/mo.

Price adjustments are never ideal, but we see the value Radius has to offer at this price point.

Can anyone explain how the VOIP system works with Radius? The $78 plan includes a phone number and call recording capabilities so you don't have to purchase a 3rd party software?

I've been testing MedicarePro and (while still awesome so far) this is a big thing that it's missing

After 15 Years of no price increases, our Basic plan is going from $34/mo to $43/mo. The AMS (VoIP Options) is still $78/mo, no changes there.

Features Released the past 60 Days (July and August):
ACA Consent to Contact Form
- Similar to our eSOA
Video Conferencing - Zoom Alternative (coming soon)
Lead & Client Intake Forms - Build Intake Forms
Self Service Portal - Allows Leads & Clients to log in and update their Prescription and Provider Information
Google API - Calendar Sync, Two Way
OF365 API - Calendar Sync, Two Way
Appointment Scheduler - Custom Fields to Data Capture for Appointment Sign Ups
Appointment Scheduling - Allow for Group Appointments (Multiple Sign Ups).
Account Activities - Account activity displayed on Dashboard.
Automatic Scope and Consent Forms Sent - User Automated Workflows to Send
Directmail Manager Letter Integration - Send Form letters
Data Export - Easier exporting
Sunfire Integration - Send Completed Sunfire Data into Radius
Additional Odds and Ends

Now, if we raised rates and didn't provided these new features and enhancements, "nickel and diming" comments would be warranted. But at a minimum we've given agents the ability to stop paying for Calendly ($8/mo) and Screenshare Software ($19/mo), Outbound Dialing and Call Recording ($20 + CMS Compliance), MailChimp ($13/mo), Simple Texting ($29/mo), Marketing Automation Hubspot ($29/mo) and obviously being built specifically for Insurance Agents and Agencies for only $43/mo.

Price adjustments are never ideal, but we see the value Radius has to offer at this price point.

Maybe something changed, but the ACA consent to contact was not being released unless you were on the higher plan(1st step in tutorial video is upgrade your account, hence the nickel and diming comment). Was also told that the lower plan would not be supported anymore. I get a huge value from Radius, but when you stop adding features that help us keep up with regulations it is frustrating.

Hopefully this means for the price increase you are going to support it again. I'm on the $292/ month basic plan which is $700/ month to move up to the higher plan and get continued features support.

Last edited:
Back