Animal Shelters

Jbru310

I am having problems finding a carrier that covers animal shelters and dog rescue operations. The risk is in California. 1 recent claim. Does anyone know a non standard carrier that may accept the risk?

I work with three wholesale brokers. Two declined to try, the third tried and failed. So now I am here hoping for some advice.

Great American Insurance Group has packaged programs for various segments of the marketplace & I believe one such is kennels & rescues for various animals

I work with three wholesale brokers. Two declined to try, the third tried and failed. So now I am here hoping for some advice.

I think this is going to need to go surplus lines, but it sounds like you've exhausted your options. I am in California too, and am appointed with a few dozen wholesalers. If you want to pm I can probably help you with this.

Great American did decline due to the claim in 2021. Does it really help to work with so many wholesalers? I work with three wholesalers, and it seems like they all have access to the same carriers.

What does "pm" mean?

Does it really help to work with so many wholesalers? I work with three wholesalers, and it seems like they all have access to the same carriers.

Yes it does help. While most wholesalers mostly do the same thing, if you are dealing with a specialty situation it does come in handy where one of the underwriters has specific experience with something, or access to a specific market. For example I just wrote a horse boarding risk, and the special Great American program only appoints one wholesaler for it. Additionally I am working on binding a perfume manufacturer, and I have a wholesaler that specializes in cosmetics. Furthermore Scottsdale has a super competitive unbeatable livery program, and only gives access to one wholesaler.

I just send you a message. Check your inbox on the top right.

Great American did decline due to the claim in 2021. Does it really help to work with so many wholesalers? I work with three wholesalers, and it seems like they all have access to the same carriers.

What does "pm" mean?
Is this instance, I am guessing Pre Menstrual as he has been under attack by others on the forum in the last week.

Most people mean Private Message

I am having problems finding a carrier that covers animal shelters and dog rescue operations. The risk is in California. 1 recent claim. Does anyone know a non standard carrier that may accept the risk?

Is his current carrier non-renewing or are you just trying to compete with the current carrier?

Back