Annuity FMO. Who to Turn To?

SouthernComfort

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have built a nice medicare book of business and from questions I have asked I have a nice opportunity to cross sell my book. I am looking for an FMO that will keep me up to date on products, training, and regulations. Would like them to be strong with seminars and actually be able to suggest ideas. So, i am looking for FMO recommendations. Thanks guys and gals!

I have built a nice medicare book of business and from questions I have asked I have a nice opportunity to cross sell my book. I am looking for an FMO that will keep me up to date on products, training, and regulations. Would like them to be strong with seminars and actually be able to suggest ideas. So, i am looking for FMO recommendations. Thanks guys and gals!

Potential loaded question! haha

About how much do you currently do in Life and Annuity business? If any

Bill Harris out of San Diego has great, small booklets that help explain annuities. He has webinars that answers objections, sales presentations, etc. His company is W.V.H. Inc.

He is currently using Midland National Life & NOCALAH. I've worked for MNL for 19 years and it is the best life insurance company I've ever worked for in the 36 years I've been selling insurance.

I would think it depends on what type of annuities you are looking to sell. Some IMO are focused on the MYGA side where others work more on the indexed side.

Back