Annuity Leads from SRCListings.com

I used them for life leads once.........found it to be pure trash..........but I did get a full refund. Now I have fun every time I get called by someone from SRC who wants me to buy their "wonderful" leads.

As everyone else noted, no one on the CD they send is either still alive, has a matching phone number, or ever asked to be contacted for any form of insurance. I can not figure out how they have stayed in business....except by not providing refunds.

Last edited:
I used them for life leads once.........found it to be pure trash..........but I did get a full refund. Now I have fun every time I get called by someone from SRC who wants me to buy their "wonderful" leads.

My experience was almost exactly the same. The full refund thing was AWESOME! Too bad the leads were junk.

I think the way they make money is by selling folks on the idea of cold calling. The reality is that if most agents called 1000 records they'd make the amount of commissions SRC promises, it's just that agents can't usually work up the courage to do that. I prefer to get my numbers for a little over a penny a record rather than what they charge though.

Calling SRC crooks is unfair to crooks

They have called or emailed me weekly for months. They are liars. I will try not to sugarcoat it. They even went as far as to tell me they have an "A" rating with the BBB. While on the phone with the guy, I looked it up. They have an "F" rating. Dozens of unresolved complaints. Good luck getting them to stop calling you.​

I have reported them for violating the do not call list about 10 times. They still keep calling.​

Run. Don't walk away from them.​

Just talked to a J Fine at the same company. Well, I mean listened to him because he went into the defense when I mentioned the company had a bad rap on the forum. Every one has an ax to grind! He kept talking and not listening so I just hung on him!
Thank you for your postings

Back