Annuity Leads

Try doing an annuity direct mail drop, got a 4% return about 2 years ago on one.

What did you use for your annuity direct mailers that got you a 4% return? I would like to give it a shot. Thanks in advance for any info.

Josh Judd

Two red flags. First, as others have mentioned, if they don't accept credit cards, just say no.

Second is to use Google Earth to look at the company's office. Guess what? The "Suite" that's used in their mailing address is actually a drop box. The address is a post office.

Run.

If you can't find anything out about them that usually means they are not proven. If they can't market themselves why would you want them to market for you? It may be a diamond in the rough, but more often than not it is just a pile of crap. No credit card machine, no physical address listed...they are 0/3.

I've used The Lead Connection for mailers and had pretty good results. Nothing less than 2% return and a few drops have topped 3%.

A few agents I work with also like NFRP out of San Antonio, TX.

It is too good to be true. I paid them $425 back in Januray of 2012 (this year) for fourteen appointments. I received a single lead, which never picked up the phone, and did not return any of my calls. Then nothing. I noted that all the links on the Google find for this company come up as not valid. Their website simply states that they are not accepting any new clients this year. I don't even have an address to put on my complaint to the State Attorney General.

Back