Free Leads Here

Hey Guys n Gals,

I run a marketing agency, and lately have been getting a ton of insurance leads. Basically, they're people who have expressed interest in life insurance, whole life, annuity, etc etc. I can segment down to the zip code, age, gender, income, relationship status, number of kids, etc.

I somewhat stumbled upon this, I am still licensed as an insurance agent, but I have no interest in selling insurance.

I have not called nor emailed any any of these people. Shoot me a PM with the state you're interested in, email address and I'll send you 20 fresh leads, with the expectation that you share your feedback with me with how they performed. You'll get all the main column headers.

I can generate hundreds if not thousands of these everyday.
I'm interested.

Hey Guys n Gals,

I run a marketing agency, and lately have been getting a ton of insurance leads. Basically, they're people who have expressed interest in life insurance, whole life, annuity, etc etc. I can segment down to the zip code, age, gender, income, relationship status, number of kids, etc.

I somewhat stumbled upon this, I am still licensed as an insurance agent, but I have no interest in selling insurance.

I have not called nor emailed any any of these people. Shoot me a PM with the state you're interested in, email address and I'll send you 20 fresh leads, with the expectation that you share your feedback with me with how they performed. You'll get all the main column headers.

I'm interested please send them my way Jessica'[email protected]

Hi there Hitch, hope and pray all is well! I am interested in any leads for Delaware (DE) and North Carolina (NC).

Thanks, have a blessed day!
Hey Guys n Gals,

Hi there Hitch, hope and pray all is well! I am interested in any leads for Delaware (DE) and North Carolina (NC).

Thanks, have a blessed day!

Hey Guys n Gals,

Hey @hitch I'm interested please email me @ [email protected]

Back