ANY CARRIERS DO BUSINESS ONLINE?

Using your system what would be the proper investment number $ 5k ?

Thats good question, I was wondering what is average investment to start off is too. I read on the website that there is a requirement to hold licenses in a Minimum of 25 states, which I understand because doing everything online, you almost have to be able to service half the country.

That's a decent number to start with. More importantly though is you need the runway and money in the bank to last a few months while the pipeline builds and starts paying out. We encourage a certain product split to better manage your cash flow. You can get away with 15 states as long as they are the right 15 states.

That's a decent number to start with. More importantly though is you need the runway and money in the bank to last a few months while the pipeline builds and starts paying out. We encourage a certain product split to better manage your cash flow. You can get away with 15 states as long as they are the right 15 states.

Some good advice right there. This is pretty much a business where, where unless you have a side business creating websites from your basement in the off hours, Almost impossible to do "part-time" and have an actual full-time job during the day. Thats why alot of the MLM ones are funny.

Which are the right states... or does it just depend.. lol?

I have renewals that pay the bills and cash in the bank, who do I talk to a your shop to see your system in action???

Back