anyone that has experience with
>Pacific Life
>Prudential
>Lincoln Financial
>Protective
>One America
>The Baltimore Life
can you share pros and cons on these carriers ,
price, Underwriting, Exam free underwriting?, COMP, advances cap per policy, etc..
any recommendations ??

I'll play.

One America:
- Price: immaterial. I'm selling limited pay whole life, so it's a money purchase sale, not a death benefit play.
- Underwriting: fair and generally good turn-around time. I typically see an underwriting decision within two weeks of all the requirements submitted.
- Exam Free underwriting? No, but they are looking at some enhancements in that area to expedite underwriting decisions.
- Compensation: I have a top contract through a broker GA. You'll have to ask your IMO or whoever you're contracting with.
- Advances per policy: I sell on an annual pay basis, so it's immaterial to me.

Something to keep in mind is that OneAmerica is one of the last whole life companies that doesn't do business in NY. That means that they don't have blended policies like every other NY-admitted carriers do. Which means on a true base-only policy, you'll be paid more on that premium. It also means that, in a competitive situation, you need to do some blending with PUAs to get a true "apples-to-apples" comparison with other companies.

Back