Any IMO Offer Free Leads in Exchange for Below Street Commissions

Re: Any IMO Offer Free Leads in Exchange for Below Street Commiss

Many talk the talk, Few walk the walk.

Thank you for your service.

Lee

And thank God for men like you, Lee. On behalf of my family I thank you for yours.

An observation: We arose in a generation challenged by dictators such as Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Hirohito, and Mao Tse Tung, et al. That generation soundly defeated them, and it was a strong, patriotic sense that propelled them into battle.

We grew up with that sense of patriotism passed down to us. Communism became more sly than the overt dictators of the WWII era. At first, under Stalin and Mao, they made bold claims, but that didn't work... then they began to spread their propaganda to a new generation that enjoyed the comforts their parents fought to preserve. Due to the laid back lifestyle of the "silent generation" in which they did not beat their chest of their participation, the steady drumbeat of the communist liberals' message spread throughout the world and caught hold. With political unrest that needed to be put down to ensure a democratic society, the natural fear of battle combined with the snake-charm liberal propaganda persuaded many to abandon the principals of duty, honor, country we earlier held dear.

Of all the branches of service, I regard the Marine Corps the strongest proponent of these principals, and this comes from a former Naval Officer. Both my sons and one daughter sought military service, one Army, one Navy, and one Air Force. But of all the men I worked with during my 33 year career in the airlines, the Marines hold the highest esteem. Semper Fi!

Ed

Last edited:
Re: Any IMO Offer Free Leads in Exchange for Below Street Commiss

Not a lot of agencies lining up to offer free leads at any level of comp.

The reason is simple; it's a huge outlay of cash with zero promise of return.

Not only that but in most cases the agency would have to front enough free leads for the agent to produce four weeks until commissions came rolling in.

If an agent is dead broke, giving 10 or 15 free leads a week (which are offers I usually see) are meaningless. Guaranteed failure. It's like giving someone who needs $10K to save their house from foreclosure $100.

If you really wanted to give an agent a real chance, they'd need 10 leads a day - 50 leads a week at an average cost of $7/lead for at least 4 week that's laying out $1,400.....per agent which is why I don't know of a single real free lead program through agency agency. That agency would go BK in three months.

The truth (and I hate to say this) but if you can't borrow $1,000 from your family and instead have to search for free lead programs that says a lot. The reason your family's not gonna loan it to you is because they know better.

Probably not a popular comment but it's not an agency's fault that as an adult you're broke. Best bet if you're in that situation is to boot strap it.

So who has best leads??

Back