Any independent agents in 2023 doing Medicare Advantage 100% telesales?

Steaksauce

I know that there are major call centers that are doing Medicare Advantage 100% telesales, but I wanted to know if any independent agents are doing it 100% by phone? I've sold final expense for years independent by phone, I've also sold Medicare Advantage for 2 years telesales. So I know that it can be sold by phone, but I haven't personally ran into any independent agents that are doing it. So if anybody is successfully selling Medicare Advantage by phone independently, I'm interested in the FMO, IMO, GA, etc.... that you're currently working with to give me a starting point.

I think it’s very very difficult for an independent agent to be super successful selling mapd exclusively over the phone .#1 going forward your going to need inbound leads to avoid the 48 hr soa. The chances of getting a lead to do a soa on the phone and have them answer the phone 48 hrs later is slim . That means you need inbound leads which are very exp .That cost is why you see few independent mapd telesales agents . Telesales requires tons of inbound leads as persistency is much lower . Up until 2024 you could use cheap FB leads . What will you do now if your calling those cheap FB leads and have to get 48 hr soa ?

Back