Any Other Ameri-life Ex Agents Not Getting Renewals?

Never been with amerilife but how can any company be justified in withholding commissions that thier agents need to pay bills just to present larger checks at a special event.

I have to assume the contract makes no mention of the timeframe commissions are paid.

Good question Norwayguy. Want to give them a shout and ask, they will not speak with any of us ex agents and the poor ladies in the Vice President of Operations' office have absolutely no control over it.

The AmeriLife Agent Oath states, among other things:

"Honesty and integrity will be the tenets of my being."

AngelBand said:
Good question Norwayguy. Want to give them a shout and ask, they will not speak with any of us ex agents and the poor ladies in the Vice President of Operations' office have absolutely no control over it.

The AmeriLife Agent Oath states, among other things:

"Honesty and integrity will be the tenets of my being."

This is a big reason why I and many others preach never assigning commissions...Always best to have your commissions paid straight from the carrier even if an agency has the best of intentions at the least it slows the commissions to you and at worst it is so easy to just stop paying you your commissions.

I am not sure we had a choice. Now their contract has a 12 pay, even for annuities and SPWL.

But, good advice to others- don't assign commissions and steer clear from any FMO that requires it. Our cautionary tale.

It's Steak and Beans time!

I'll be looking for a check at the beginning of the week from AmeriLife.

Last edited:
Bam!

AmeriLife check in the mail today- a few weeks worth of comissions I suspect but at least they're paying me.

It's almost like they've done this before!

So, AMERILIFEEX, did you receive a check yet?

I received an Amerilife check today-of course it showed a few charge backs and I can't see the names of those charge backs so I know they were rolled by a new AmeriLie agent who does not know me.

Totally sucks and totally not legal.

What you need to know about Tim North is he is the worse CEO in any company. He will steel you blind. It is a matter of time. He learned everything from Gary the Monster Boesch!!

Got a check in Saturday's mail.

Just goes to prove that they hold checks for weeks and weeks before Steak & Beans and announce the check amounts out loud during the night saying they are the agents monthly renewal checks. It is one big staged event to dazzle new agents and to BS the Insurance Company executives that are there.

What you need to know about Tim North is he is the worse CEO in any company. He will steel you blind. It is a matter of time. He learned everything from Gary the Monster Boesch!!

Sorry you got burned joe- keep spreading the word so that others don't fall for their BS.

I have a feeling that they are beginning to implode and I'll be right here lobbing flaming missiles their way all day long.

I received a check on Saturday- had a few more negative charges- AmeriLife and Health agents out there churning their own business once again to give the newbie agent a paycheck and me, the old agent a chargeback. This practice is not legal, moral or ethical- the world of an AmeriLife agent and his manager.

Last edited:
Back