Any Suggestions? Insulin and Ooooverweight

taz

Expert
Florida
She is looking for a term for 100K.
DOB 1/8/1953 62 years old.
5'04 344.5# and is insulin dependent.
I do not have A1C levels as I figured she cannot qualify.

I will check back tomorrow morning I am busy tonight. Thanks in advance for all suggestions. and comments.

She is looking for a term for 100K.
DOB 1/8/1953 62 years old.
5'04 344.5# and is insulin dependent.
I do not have A1C levels as I figured she cannot qualify.

I will check back tomorrow morning I am busy tonight. Thanks in advance for all suggestions. and comments.

That is extremely overweight. I don't know anything about underwriting, but what company would write a 62 year old morbidly obese person ? ---just saying

Jeeze another big one. I think we need a fatty UW forum.

Ha! If you want to write them for life, anything under a BMI of 50-55 usually can get in the door (sorry, bad pun). Term is another story as it's carrier dependent; but you can likely sneak out some WL on them up to that point. To figure it out just hit google for a quick and dirty BMI calculator. Above that, you're likely out of luck and are in FE/GI territory.

That is extremely overweight. I don't know anything about underwriting, but what company would write a 62 year old morbidly obese person ? ---just saying

To quote Ted DiBiase "Everyone has their price", is she a Preferred/PF + risk with a front line carrier's term products? Oh for the love of all things holy no. But for some Final Expense, no more than $10K-$25K of risk, someone's bound to take some of that action someplace. Go far enough you find somebody who asks few enough questions.

If no heart or other problems and not on insulin before age 40 or more than 40 units per day...American Continental is $137.50 mbd for $35K level.

Back