Any VA's with ETF Buckets?

The company I work for does, though I know little about it being that I'm new. I work for modern woodmen of America. I remember my manager explaining out variable annuity and the eft on it.
EFT: electronic financial transaction. This thread is about ETFs: Exchange Traded Funds. Humor

EFT: electronic financial transaction. This thread is about ETFs: Exchange Traded Funds. Humor

Your not talking shout having a variable annuity with a bucket that you can move back and forth from the money market and fixed returns?

I'm not talking about EFT payment lol

is it like Trans, where the 10 bps ETF is suddenly 70bps in the subacct?

Not sure, been thinking about using trans for a bit since wholesaler came, haven't made the jump, their lowest fees structure was very low 2.6 all in or something.

I have reviewed the Transamerica VA, however have decided to pass.
I use Jackson National's "elite access" VA to get clients alternative investments sub-account options (gold/silver, hedge funds, private equity, merger arbitrage, sector funds) or low cost tax-deferral. The M&E is 1% with only 5 yrs of surrender charges.

Most of the portfolios we're designing using "elite access" are 1.75% to 2.15% all in.

I have reviewed the Transamerica VA, however have decided to pass. I use Jackson National's "elite access" VA to get clients alternative investments sub-account options (gold/silver, hedge funds, private equity, merger arbitrage, sector funds) or low cost tax-deferral. The M&E is 1% with only 5 yrs of surrender charges. Most of the portfolios we're designing using "elite access" are 1.75% to 2.15% all in.
how long do they guarantee that cost?

Back