Anyone Ever Hear of Federal Finacial Group in Utah

So, did you ever get your money back?? I am in that place right now, and would appreciate any tips on exiting with refund. Thanks

I met with them here in Atlanta, paid the fee, etc. I asked for a refund after the first meeting and they said no, so I went to a second meeting because I was invested- it's pretty much described as above. Lots of fluff, the leads arent as much or as good as they claim, their only product is Aviva's EIUL and they pitch it as a retirement vehicle ignoring the death benefit. I wanted out as soon as I got there because I saw through the pitch and wasnt comfortable selling that load of BS to people I would ever see again...I wouldnt have been there in the first place if a friend hadnt told me to go there. I didnt realize how gullible he was.

The people I met werent crooks, and there were people there making money, but the pitch to new hires and the one to their clients was misleading at best and most of the people there didnt know what they didnt know.

Anyway, I dont know the background on the outfit, when I went to check them out I couldnt find much on them (which was red flag #876) even though they claimed to be the biggest, best thing around. I'd say what's posted above is almost surely accurate, though.

Gotta get your feet wet somehow, but there are better ways to do this gig IMHO.

Greetings all! I know this post is a few years old, however I joined up with so many other blind sheep and did everything I was supposed to do ... and guess how much money/business I've done .... hardly anything! Well of course except for my "warm market" .. that is definitely the key : they hammer you for your "friends and family" and then with all the glorious stories about the A leads you receive ... remember that are QUALIFIED PRE SET APPTS ..... you think you'll be rolling in the $$ all too soon!

Not a chance ... the leads SUCK! oh but wait ... "its a numbers game .... you gotta dig thru the crap to fons the pony!" .... ya OK. I've been on no less than 100 meetings in the last year I've been affiliated with them and haven't done squat!

#1 .... 99.9% of the time the "lead" refuses to acknowledge that they even set up this appointment ....

#2.... the lead ALWAYS SAYS they couldn't understand the "third world country telemarkerter on the phone call ...

#3 .... the leads usually aren't business owners and whether or not they are .... 99.9% OF THESE PEOPLE ARE BROKE!

IVE beyond reached my limit. Thankfully the financial investment isn't that high ... $287 ... but it really doesn't work .... they dont provide good leads ....

Listening to all the "higher ups" they all sound like they are straight out of Jonestown and drinking that kool aid !

Done and done ......

Calling Federal Financial Group shoddy, slipshod or unethical is simply not justified. They are a hardcore marketing organization that has made a lot of money for a lot of people which includes their clients. One responder made disparaging remarks about their presentations and the products they solicit. Those remarks are simply without basis.

If you feel that you could benefit from a lead stream on a career basis or on a short term one then these guys have something for you.

I worked with them for a couple of years and found them to be honest and straight forward. I left them to return to a group with whom I had been affiliated that took a hiatus for a period. I still maintain contact with agents and management from FFG and consider them to be valuable contacts in the business.

the only positive comments I seem to read about FFG come from people whove only posted 1-5 posts, mmmm:no:

Greetings all! I know this post is a few years old, however I joined up with so many other blind sheep and did everything I was supposed to do ... and guess how much money/business I've done .... hardly anything! Well of course except for my "warm market" .. that is definitely the key : they hammer you for your "friends and family" and then with all the glorious stories about the A leads you receive ... remember that are QUALIFIED PRE SET APPTS ..... you think you'll be rolling in the $$ all too soon!

Not a chance ... the leads SUCK! oh but wait ... "its a numbers game .... you gotta dig thru the crap to fons the pony!" .... ya OK. I've been on no less than 100 meetings in the last year I've been affiliated with them and haven't done squat!

#1 .... 99.9% of the time the "lead" refuses to acknowledge that they even set up this appointment ....

#2.... the lead ALWAYS SAYS they couldn't understand the "third world country telemarkerter on the phone call ...

#3 .... the leads usually aren't business owners and whether or not they are .... 99.9% OF THESE PEOPLE ARE BROKE!

IVE beyond reached my limit. Thankfully the financial investment isn't that high ... $287 ... but it really doesn't work .... they dont provide good leads ....

Listening to all the "higher ups" they all sound like they are straight out of Jonestown and drinking that kool aid !

Done and done ......

Welcome to the world of insurance. Not buyer beware, but agent beware. Ive been looking at opportunities over 10 years and I can say the majority of them are a bucket load of crap. And here in is why, those "higher ups" make an override, they make money when you sell to your friends and family. So if that was your case and money is the motivator, then wouldn't you sing the same tune, and that is what the majority of them will ALWAYS do, and they will try to make you feel like a fool if you don't see the same light they see. That is the game and it sounds like you got a taste of it, now use what youve discovered and apply it with your next venture

I sat through the webinar yesterday. They have been calling me for over a year, Ive said no a ton of times, but they still call to see if Ive changed my mind (kinda like when I call a lead for insurance lol). Right now id rather spend $300 bucks on some FE leads than pay for the training with FFG, but maybe that will change someday.

I sat through the webinar yesterday. They have been calling me for over a year, Ive said no a ton of times, but they still call to see if Ive changed my mind (kinda like when I call a lead for insurance lol). Right now id rather spend $300 bucks on some FE leads than pay for the training with FFG, but maybe that will change someday.

there is another group out there similar in some ways Premier Finanancial Group I think its called. Instead of working on business leads though the prey is an MLM downline, but you pay a fee to join, cut low contracts and work your way up. The idea is of course to lean on your warm market, which basically the first 10 or more sales for FFG come the same way. Think about it for a minute, they promise leads, blah blah, you just got to sell your first 10 or whatever on your own warm market. Tney throw a 1000 guys out there and it doesnt matter if none of em stay, FFg just wrote a load of business, and did very little for it.

Back