Anyone Familiar W/Symmetry Financial Group?

Door knock them.

Also this business isn't for everyone. If you want a $1M a year agency you have to be obsessed. I was tired of the rat race in corp America. I was in the Marine Corp also so I learned when the going gets tough the tough dig in and get S$it done. Old leads A Lead doesn't matter. You have to work and work until you can look back and go "dang I've gone this far, I want to go farther." You can't coach or inspire that. It either in you or not. I don't waste my time with talkers, I look for doers... no need to convince anyone.

You might need to define "obsessed." I work normal(ish) hours, have a ton of automation built in for recruiting, training, support etc. We did $3 million our first full year.

I don't know if obsessed is the word I would use to describe us. Though I don't know, I don't really do much else.

You might need to define "obsessed." I work normal(ish) hours, have a ton of automation built in for recruiting, training, support etc. We did $3 million our first full year.

I don't know if obsessed is the word I would use to describe us. Though I don't know, I don't really do much else.

How long have you been doing it? You have to have a six gear to do this that's what I mean by obsession. You have to be "All in" and you did $3M in your first full year that is awesome! Most people don't even hit $100K APV.

How long have you been doing it? You have to have a six gear to do this that's what I mean by obsession. You have to be "All in" and you did $3M in your first full year that is awesome! Most people don't even hit $100K APV.

That’s as an agency. We’ve been doing this for awhile personally.

That is awesome happy to hear. You and I know that 1.1M in 11 months is not a cake walk also, especially with very limited leads in our area. How long is "awhile?" And any tips you could share?

Lots and lots of leads. We also do final expense, so we’re not all fighting over the same 20-30 people every week.

People bash Symmetry, but they’re the only other IMO that I’ve seen that has created an automated recruiting model.

Problem is they can only target, mostly, non-licensed agents. Because once an agent finds out triple digit contracts are handed out like candy, they tend to jump ship.

Can you make it on discounted Mortgage Protection leads at 60%? Obviously some so it. And you guys resell leads over and over and over and over again.

Gotta squeeze every last drop of premium out of those leads. The guys at the top are laughing their way to the bank. Not only do they have a 40-60% override over their top level managers, they’re reselling the leads so often they’re making $250 for each lead they buy.

If you like working day time hours, getting 110 up to 145% commission, being able to work fresh/exclusive leads AND have a fully automated recruiting platform, schedule a time to chat Schedule a Time Convenient For You - Final Expense Entourage

Lots and lots of leads. We also do final expense, so we’re not all fighting over the same 20-30 people every week.

People bash Symmetry, but they’re the only other IMO that I’ve seen that has created an automated recruiting model.

Problem is they can only target, mostly, non-licensed agents. Because once an agent finds out triple digit contracts are handed out like candy, they tend to jump ship.

Can you make it on discounted Mortgage Protection leads at 60%? Obviously some so it. And you guys resell leads over and over and over and over again.

Gotta squeeze every last drop of premium out of those leads. The guys at the top are laughing their way to the bank. Not only do they have a 40-60% override over their top level managers, they’re reselling the leads so often they’re making $250 for each lead they buy.

If you like working day time hours, getting 110 up to 145% commission, being able to work fresh/exclusive leads AND have a fully automated recruiting platform, schedule a time to chat Schedule a Time Convenient For You - Final Expense Entourage

Who said I'm at 60%?

If you are any good you simply hit your numbers, you climb no politics no games here. I'm at 100% and have built a 30 (UW) agency. I'm loving it. "When people find out" are you kidding me? I came from WFG and PHP they start at 25/35%., so when I saw 60% I was like awesome and I build and agency?

It has been great and if you want to be on the self-employed quadrant you can but how many people do you know can keep writing month in and month out 25K APV? I'm here for the long haul so far so good. 11 Months building an agency isn't shaby. Don't really have anything else to say.

Who said I'm at 60%?

If you are any good you simply hit your numbers, you climb no politics no games here. I'm at 100% and have built a 30 (UW) agency. I'm loving it. "When people find out" are you kidding me? I came from WFG and PHP they start at 25/35%., so when I saw 60% I was like awesome and I build and agency?

It has been great and if you want to be on the self-employed quadrant you can but how many people do you know can keep writing month in and month out 25K APV? I'm here for the long haul so far so good. 11 Months building an agency isn't shaby. Don't really have anything else to say.

Congrats! I’m sure starting at 60% looked awesome coming from 25/35%.

But you’re about to top out at 110%, where most Indy agents start.

How much more money would you have made having access to an automated builder program, 100% exclusive/fresh leads, training and support and already be pushing 120-130s on your contracts?

More importantly, how much more could your agents be making? <<That should be your #1 priority.

This post isn’t for you anyway ;)

Back