Anyone Familiar with ACSIA?

That is what I mean when I say "not great".

The particular lead quality may be similar, but the system makes it not good for the agent from a financial standpoint, IMO.

Right, I thought some of the "independence advocates" would not be very far behind...
Truth being told, the system offered by Genworth may or may not be a good fit for any individual agent, depending on preferences, cultural fit, etc, compensation rates being only one component of the whole.

Truth being told, the system offered by Genworth may or may not be a good fit for any individual agent, depending on preferences, cultural fit, etc, compensation rates being only one component of the whole.

The thread starter was talking about leads and that affects compensation. I would imagine this to be a top priority for most.

He also asked if they "own" you. Which I would say they most certainly do. It is a captive situation.

What do you mean by cultural fit?

Last edited:
thanks for input gang! Genworth will payout 85%/1% which is what I will do or 65/5. You have to have I think it's 250k in premium on books before you are vested. I will double check that. But I won't switch from the 85/1 until I have that on my books. renewals are life of the contract too, which is lifetime...One thing I don't like is if you leave, there is a 1 yr non-compete clause with Genworth. With ACASIA it's all their carriers for 1 yr. I like the idea of creating your own leads through PPC and etc but I suck at that. I've tried it in the past for other products and never got the ROI. Even tried FB ads PPC. So if I can get 85, they provide direct mail leads plus access to their system of LTC clients who could use a review or cross sell other products, pretty enticing....it's not my full-time gig either so all my eggs are not in one basket. I would miss access to Genworth for 1 yr is my true risk and that can be worked out running them through a friend instead....
thanks again!

thanks for input gang! Genworth will payout 85%/1% which is what I will do or 65/5. You have to have I think it's 250k in premium on books before you are vested.

This seems like a huge cost in lost renewals.

So if I can get 85, they provide direct mail leads

How many?

What do they put in writing?

plus access to their system of LTC clients who could use a review or cross sell other products, pretty enticing....

They have a limited amount and it probably goes to Manager discrestion as to who gets those. It is meant to be enticing.

would miss access to Genworth for 1 yr is my true risk and that can be worked out running them through a friend instead....
thanks again!

I guess you would really have to trust your friend.

Last edited:
thanks for input gang! Genworth will payout 85%/1% which is what I will do or 65/5.

Darrell,

65/5 is better than 85/1. Never accept a heaped contract in lieu of renewals. If you poll everyone who has been in the business awhile, I am sure they would agree. I understand your concern about vested renewals, but I think it will be a mistake to shortchange your renewal stream.

And if you ever want 80/8 with Genworth you can call me :)

----------

I like the idea of creating your own leads but I suck at that.

Well it can be done if you create a plan and execute it....don't even try to reinvent the wheel...at first, just copy what others are doing---then build in improvements.

Back