Anyone has a good experience with Renegade Insurance?

Annie H

Does Anyone have a good experience with Renegade Insurance (former Sage)? What are the pros and cons? Thanks for your time and advise.

I have never heard of them but its an interesting name for an insurance company. I mean - its not a hippopotamus or anything but I guess the concept of renegades coming to your rescue might make some feel more secure.

I have never heard of them but its an interesting name for an insurance company. I mean - its not a hippopotamus or anything but I guess the concept of renegades coming to your rescue might make some feel more secure.

This is by far the funniest name I have heard of for an insurance agency. Hilarious if you ask me. And yes, it's real. I've taken a few of their clients.

upload_2022-3-10_17-34-51.png

This is by far the funniest name I have heard of for an insurance agency. Hilarious if you ask me. And yes, it's real. I've taken a few of their clients.

View attachment 7654
Sounded like R not compatible

View attachment 7654
So they are not that compatible? what's the feedback?

I want to know more about it, too. There are 2 renegade out there. One is renegade.com; the other is renegade.net.

I want to know more about it, too. There are 2 renegade out there. One is renegade.com; the other is renegade.net.
Have you been to either of those sites lately?

One is billed being "just 12 steps away from becoming a renegade marketer by reading Drew’s new book. Or you can let us do the heavy lifting on B2B brand strategy, market research, content, and social."

and the Other is not a working site with a phone number to call to purchase the domain.

?

Have you been to either of those sites lately?

One is billed being "just 12 steps away from becoming a renegade marketer by reading Drew’s new book. Or you can let us do the heavy lifting on B2B brand strategy, market research, content, and social."

and the Other is not a working site with a phone number to call to purchase the domain.

?
They are both cluster agencies.

I'm new to p+c and I'm thinking on going with Renegade.com. (The one in Georgia) Getting appointed with carriers for p+c is so confusing. A lot of investment, you need to be an agency, have tons of business already, etc.... An ad showed up in google, I looked into it, and I really think that's going to be my route.

Back