Anyone Heard of High Def Nation Health Insurance?

What's with the nastiness?

It's a REFERRAL program. A valid health insurance company has contracted with this Company, HighDef Nation to market for them. We get paid as Reps not licensed agents (although I have my license and got tired of the doubled premiums and people not affording it).

They have come up with a way to conquer the issues presenting themselves because of HCR.

We get RESIDUAL income, too.

They have plans starting under $100

Look at the video and see for yourself. I suggest you do as this may be the future.

Not sure if my message went through as my browser closed - so here's a recap.
We are paid to REFER clients right to the Company.
There's residual income, too.
I am a licensed health agent but got tired of the double premiums and people not affording it.
This carrier contracted with HD to offer health plans as low as $100.
NOT DISCOUNT plans either.
You should see the video in my siggy.
This could be the way of the future.
My head isn't in the sand - is yours?

I am a licensed health agent but got tired of the double premiums and people not affording it.

yea....I know what you mean...I got tired of leads complaining that they went the cheap route by taking plans like this and now can not get cancer treatment and wondering how to pay a $500,000 medical bill and wish they stayed with the real health insurance policy.....and it breaks my heart to tell them there is nothing I could do and they should not have dropped the health plan they had......

Last edited:
This is valid health insuance with a valid A rated carrier.
I know it's hard to accept because up until now, it was either health coverage or guaranteed issue or Discounts.
But now this might not just be an alternative but the way the Carriers are going to offer insurance to the masses.:1eek:

Wasn't US Fire one of the supposed backing carriers for AIM before they went to jail?

AIM that is, not US Fire going to jail

SUIS - either post health plan specifics or stop posting. You are not going to run this on for 10 pages of free advertising for a questionable product for which you have refused, so far, to provide any specific details.

Last edited:
Oh I can't go into all of the plans here!
And I don't think I can post links for it here - that would be advertising.
I will PM you the links and anyone else who wants it.
Have you looked at the video?
It explains it so far and we don't have to have 20 questions here on the forum.

Boy you guys are really feeling threatened. And you should be because I think the carriers are going to go with this when HCR continues. And if it gets repealed, this will still be a valid program.
There are literally thousands already signed up. We must get ready for it.

I'll post these but someone may flag it fo advertising but my signature says it all. Of course there are many plans and I haven't gone through them all. I know the Discount programs have thousands of members - I myself have a team of over 250. If we can offer them health insurance instead of Discount plans, they will jump at it.

However, I DO ADMIT THAT THIS IS NEW and I'm still researching it and will make a final decision when I apply - but I like the idea - its time has come.

All the following organizatons are combined to make up the program that's going to be offered to the public.
Fairfax group publicly traded
http://www.fairfaxinsurancegroup.com/

Unites States Fire Insurance Company
http://www3.ambest.com/ratings/entities/CompanyProfile.aspx?AMBNum=2136&URatingId=&AltSrc=4&PPP=&ExtUser=&ExtMisc=&AltNum=14142136

AWIS
http://george.awisima.com/imahome

High Def - referral company - pays us

Paid 7 different ways
More ways announced at launch on Oct. 17.
Fast start Bonus - team building - enroll $199 and get paid $50 bonus each time.
Paid on retail sales commission
Residual commissions - guarantee res. income. Even if you drop in rank, your income remains the same.
1 million dollar mega start bonus - Get paid up to 500,000 for achieving certain levels of production.
Rank advancement bonus - reward for attaining rank ?
Luxury car bonus
Free insurance - refer 3 gets your health insurance free.

If you want to know more - look at the video, sign up and watch for the launch date. You are't committed until you sign on the dotted line. And if you aren't interested, please just ignore. I got the answer to my Q.

Last edited:
Boy you guys are really feeling threatened. And you should be because I think the carriers are going to go with this when HCR continues. And if it gets repealed, this will still be a valid program.
There are literally thousands already signed up. We must get ready for it.

Cash Before Chemo | TEXAS HEALTH INSURANCE
LAKE JACKSON, Texas — When Lisa Kelly learned she had leukemia in late 2006, her doctor advised her to seek urgent care at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston. But the nonprofit hospital refused to accept Mrs. Kelly’s limited insurance. It asked for $105,000 in cash before it would admit her.
Sitting in the hospital’s business office, Mrs. Kelly says she told M.D. Anderson’s representatives that she had some money to pay for treatment, but couldn’t get all the cash they asked for that day. “Are they going to send me home?” she recalls thinking. “Am I going to die?”
Hospitals are adopting a policy to improve their finances: making medical care contingent on upfront payments. Typically, hospitals have billed people after they receive care. But now, pointing to their burgeoning bad-debt and charity-care costs, hospitals are asking patients for money before they get treated.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'll post these but someone may flag it fo advertising but my signature says it all. Of course there are many plans and I haven't gone through them all. I know the Discount programs have thousands of members - I myself have a team of over 250. If we can offer them health insurance instead of Discount plans, they will jump at it.

that is not what I was asking for....do you have a link for these plans that explains what they cover....

Last edited:
Back