Anyone Heard of USHealth Advisors?

I stopped selling that chit bc it’s a lot of head aches with the clients. I’ve always sold it as it is, no embellishments like every call center does for usha.

I have had ppl upgrade the plan to cover a major surgery no problem. But to upgrade is expensive.

I personally stopped selling it bc it has its limits on the front end, and people now days are getting a Huge sub from daddy government

From the movie Rainmaker......

Here's the policy.- What do you think? - This is the armpit of the industry.
- What are their grounds for denial? - They first denied it on principle.
Then they said that leukaemia, as a pre-existing condition, isn't covered.
- Have all the premiums been paid? - Every one, according to Mrs Black.
This is a typical debit insurance scam.
The blacks call it "streetsurance".
- So what do I do? - You sign them all up.
- To J. Lyman Stone. - All right.
- I'll help you on this one. - Thank you, I appreciate it.
There's nothing more thrilling than nailing an insurance company.

Rock-solid, new CEO changed their entire portfolio. over 4,000 agents 400 agents earn more than 200k many @
6 figures. CEO realizes the value in sales is my belief. If you are not afraid to do what the failure refuses to do, you will excel here. Acquired by UHC they boast an A- rating with AM Best, Moody!

Rock-solid, new CEO changed their entire portfolio. over 4,000 agents 400 agents earn more than 200k many @
6 figures. CEO realizes the value in sales is my belief. If you are not afraid to do what the failure refuses to do, you will excel here. Acquired by UHC they boast an A- rating with AM Best, Moody!

All that matters is a star rating. Do they have one?

An A minus by moodys? What did they do wrong?

Best and Moody ratings have nothing to do with product quality... You can have the absolute worst, overpriced rip off plans in the world and have an A+ rating. And, the number of agents and their income also have no bearing on product desirability.

Back