Anyone Use Nolha?

As your new to Primerica you may not fully understand their marketing system or products. Primerica is a captive company so you will be limited to what products you will be allowed to offer. I can understand your desire for outside training but if your going to stay there and make it your home it's best to just plug into their system of recruit and work the recruits warm market.

I used to be with PFS so I do know something about the difference between being inside and outside of PFS. There are pros and cons especially when considering being in the industry on a part-time basis.

Once you go outside of their company trainings your basically takeing one step out of the door..That's why people are giving you suggestions about keeping your own records of clients and recruits.. I will say this, read your IBA a few times and if you have any questions ask your RVP about them or contact the home office for clarification.

I've been a member of NOLHA for a few months now and I've found that the info there is first rate.

I don't think John or Mark ever sleep. Every day there is new content that helps agents keep informed as well as make a buck in what is a seemingly easy business (i.e. everyone seems to want to try it) but which is actually quite difficult, all things considered.

Insurance is a biz venture where only the best of the best will survive, but those who do will be well-rewarded for their efforts.

I think NOLAH helps people get a step-on on the ladder of success and I believe that IF you can afford it, you should join. If you can't, perhaps you are under-capitalized and should maybe consider a different venture?

There are several associations you can join for training and social interaction. NOLAH is the best of the best, in my opinion.

YMMV.

Al
I am at this site.

Latest posts

Back