Anyone using Benepath 2022

Zach

Expert
Anyone using this vendor right now? They have some ad offering to try 50 free leads first. I'm sure there's a catch as anyone would who's been around the business.

the 50 free will be their aged leads

These are not exclusive like their internet leads

They are leads not sold as exclusive the were unclaimed but then are sold and resold as aged

They also just had a sale on aged leads so probably already resold a bunch

the 50 free will be their aged leads

These are not exclusive like their internet leads

They are leads not sold as exclusive the were unclaimed but then are sold and resold as aged

They also just had a sale on aged leads so probably already resold a bunch
I've never worked aged leads. Maybe will see how the numbers look once I call them.

I've never worked aged leads. Maybe will see how the numbers look once I call them.

What do you sell Medicare ACA life ?

IU do Medicare, I have bought the aged a couple times years ago

its a numbers game I bought like a 1000 and work them real hard and make a little profit

Not really going to do much on the 50 unless your lucky

there main this is the exclusive internet

What do you sell Medicare ACA life ?

IU do Medicare, I have bought the aged a couple times years ago

its a numbers game I bought like a 1000 and work them real hard and make a little profit

Not really going to do much on the 50 unless your lucky

there main this is the exclusive internet
I've always done FE and some term. Just starting into Medicare as well. I've got 3,000 mailers out right now but looking for another reliable lead avenue to go with it.

I've always done FE and some term. Just starting into Medicare as well. I've got 3,000 mailers out right now but looking for another reliable lead avenue to go with it.

Ive liked them and used them for years for the exclusive intertet till between one and 2 years ago I started having bad contact issues

But this not a benapth problem this is a any lead problem I have found

I am in phone sales and find no matter what I do I cant make the amount of contact % I used to no matter what I do

I started using Agent pilot and that helps some for sure

I have some instruction to follow to try and make sure my number is not spam I plan on trying
but ultimately people don't answer the phone as much period

Ive liked them and used them for years for the exclusive intertet till between one and 2 years ago I started having bad contact issues

But this not a benapth problem this is a any lead problem I have found

I am in phone sales and find no matter what I do I cant make the amount of contact % I used to no matter what I do

I started using Agent pilot and that helps some for sure

I have some instruction to follow to try and make sure my number is not spam I plan on trying
but ultimately people don't answer the phone as much period
What do you sell for telesales? That's a good point to keep in mind.

Medicare supplement Advantage drug plan yada yada
I have an agent that wants to do Medicare all telesales. What types of leads do you find the most successful for over the phone? I feel like I can cross sell and find annuities much easier face to face. F2F and telesales both have their perks.

Back