Anything out there besides STM and ACA Plans?(Real**Insurance)

Jacquelyn Wright

I have been selling insurance for years, in recent months I have been getting a lot of referrals from family and friends but want to make sure I am offering them quality plans. I know STM has it's time and place and of course ACA can be great in certain situations.

Are there any other "private" plans, even if someone is willing to pay big bucks, that will be fully comprehensive, not discriminate against pre-ex, and actually pay claims when needed??

My understanding is that there ARE NO OPTIONS. Maybe someone can tell me otherwise. Thanks.

(No limited med, no medi-share, no supplemental, no medicaid, no group plans-I know those exist)

You can purchase "real" insurance off-exchange through some companies, but only during open enrollment or have a valid SEP.

So its basically the same plan benefits as "on-exchange" just different pricing and you dont need all the income paperwork etc..

Nope. The competition-killing crap sandwich (otherwise known as “Obamacare”) is basically all that’s out there, along with STM — which is really only catastrophic.

I love when people getting charged insane premiums (because there’s no competition) ask me, “what do you have to offer?” Um, nothing.

It’s a crappy hybrid system between private business and government. Healthcare.gov. That’s unfortunately all I have to offer, because “daddy government” told me so.

Back