Apparently I'm Undercharging for Turning 65 Lists

Josh

Guru
5000 Post Club
I've been selling lists for a little while now and it's hitting the point where I'm starting to go after it more aggressively. According to some search tools I'm ranking pretty well for medicare lists so while I was checking out the competition I found this group at page one for "turning 65 list":

Turning 65 List, Turning 65-ers, Medicare Supplement prospects

For those that won't follow the link, for 1,000 names and addresses they are charging $175 PLUS another $25 for the phone numbers PLUS $25 to format and e-mail the file. Apparently they're getting $225 for what I'm currently only charging $49 for.

Thought you all might find that interesting.

I've been selling lists for a little while now and it's hitting the point where I'm starting to go after it more aggressively. According to some search tools I'm ranking pretty well for medicare lists so while I was checking out the competition I found this group at page one for "turning 65 list":

Turning 65 List, Turning 65-ers, Medicare Supplement prospects

For those that won't follow the link, for 1,000 names and addresses they are charging $175 PLUS another $25 for the phone numbers PLUS $25 to format and e-mail the file. Apparently they're getting $225 for what I'm currently only charging $49 for.

Thought you all might find that interesting.

Are your lists scrubbed for DNC?.. If not, is that available for an additional charge?

Are your lists scrubbed for DNC?.. If not, is that available for an additional charge?

Yes they are and there is no charge. If it needs to get rescrubbed or if someone has a list they want me to scrub for them then I do charge, but if you order a list from me for telemarketing it will come already scrubbed against the DNC list.

I'm not sure why companies charge extra for their filters (except to make more money, which I guess is fair enough), because it doesn't cost anything extra on our end.

Yes they are and there is no charge. If it needs to get rescrubbed or if someone has a list they want me to scrub for them then I do charge, but if you order a list from me for telemarketing it will come already scrubbed against the DNC list.

I'm not sure why companies charge extra for their filters (except to make more money, which I guess is fair enough), because it doesn't cost anything extra on our end.

Thanks.. will keep you in mind.

Latest posts

Back