Appointment Setter how much $$

Well, it looks like we have a couple of prima donna appointment setters who are resentful of agents. Look ladies, if you're so damn good then go get your licenses and do your own dialing.

Hello, I am an experienced Appointment Setter and I'm looking for some more work. I currently set appointments for a final expense agent and love it.

Advertise on Craigslist for an appointment setter and you'll get dozens of responses, many of which are experienced and very good at setting appointments. I pay $10 per hour and a $25 spiff on any sale made.

I once paid by the appointment but the gal was setting appointments that were pure crap, so switched to by-the-hour and bonus. It's working quite well - she sets 6 to 10 a week on top of the 4 to 6 I set myself.

Kenek said:
Advertise on Craigslist for an appointment setter and you'll get dozens of responses, many of which are experienced and very good at setting appointments. I pay $10 per hour and a $25 spiff on any sale made.

I once paid by the appointment but the gal was setting appointments that were pure crap, so switched to by-the-hour and bonus. It's working quite well - she sets 6 to 10 a week on top of the 4 to 6 I set myself.

I have proposed to people responding to my cl ad that I would pay $20 for a qualified sat appointment. Qualified being the person has a paystub at the meeting and the appointment actually taking place with bonuses.

I have proposed to people responding to my cl ad that I would pay $20 for a qualified sat appointment. Qualified being the person has a paystub at the meeting and the appointment actually taking place with bonuses.

Did you get any takers? And if so, did they produce?

Did you get any takers? And if so, did they produce?

I had a 10 people respond to the ad. The reason I wrote the ad had to do with some data an IMO was providing. After placing the ad the system this IMO had in place was taken down and has been revamped its only going back online in a couple of weeks. I will have to readvertise.

$10 an hour in my neck of the woods is a decent wage. Getting 1 appointment per hour isn't that unreasonable a goal for appointment setting.

That sounds like a good incentive for telemarketers to do their job and get you reliable leads. I think I would pay a bonus per appointment set, and tell the telemarketer upfront that the quality of appointments matters and if they turned up to be pure bogus, they would have to look for a new job soon. Paying a $25 bonus per sale would be perfect, however I am not sure of the legality of this as the telemarketer is not licensed and my brokerage firm does not allow agents to give out sub-agent licenses. If somebody from Georgia could shed a light as to the specifics of this, that would be great!

Another good idea would be to introduce a gradual pay scale. Start them off with a low but after a certain amount of time raise their pay. If you tell them this from the beginning, it should motivate them to work harder. Also, I know of an agent who gives out a weekly bonus on top of everything if his telemarketer sets a certain number of appointments.

I'm paying $10 per hour- a bonus of $5 for prospects that are expecting a return call from me, or a $10 bonus if they set the appt the next day.. 2+ days out for an appt is not a set appt for me- this gets the telemarketer to really get the cust to see you the next day, while the irons still hot

I'm paying 1099- so they'll make more than being W-2 (today anyways)

Work from home and flexible hours.. can work any day during the week as long as they log 20 hours a week- Sat, Sun are okay...

Need min 15 leads per week- if they cant make that I look for someone else

Back