Appropriate Window to Mail T-65 Piece

Jacob59

Expert
Have list of folks t-65 over the next 6 months starting June 2013. I'm ending info to them in hopes of gaining some Med Supp sales. I want to know, based on someone's experience, how early to mail these before the month of their birthday, so they havent alrerady purchased one. I know i wont get many, but i would like to get my info and business card in their hand before they buy. Anyone who knows about this i would greatly appreciate your input and or advice.

One issue with t-65 mailers is that everybody and their brother is sending them. As far out as 4 months or more. The hard part is designing a mailer that catches their eye so it won't get tossed with the flood of mail they will get. I think Frank said t-65's are about as easy to sell med supps to as t-60's (or something to that effect).

Some folks want to get it done early, some will wait until their birthday. It may be a good idea to track how far out you send them and the results.

I agree with CTG as to sending out 4 months or more but I couldn't disagree more with having your card stand out. Your card needs to be as plain basic as possible. The more info, color, etc. the smaller response.

And like CTG said, track how your results are and you'll know how to market better in your area. Just to let you know, I'm mailing December T65's now

Back