Approve P&C Insurance License with Felony

Thanks,
Actually my felony reduces to a misdemeanor 3/2013, so I'm just gonna wait 6 months to apply for my license. Then I figure everything else will be less of a hassle as well.

Will a misdemeanor effect being appointed or being hired by a company?

ARodriguez92345 said:
Thanks,
Actually my felony reduces to a misdemeanor 3/2013, so I'm just gonna wait 6 months to apply for my license. Then I figure everything else will be less of a hassle as well.

Will a misdemeanor effect being appointed or being hired by a company?

As long as it is not violence, fraud, or theft related I think you should be fine. I had one when I started at State Farm and they just had me write a letter.

Thanks alot for the input,
I've been doing independent auto insurance appraisals for some years now. Trying to further my career more on the insurance end this time.

First wait until it drops to a misdemeanor, second, it must be disclosed on the application, even for a misdemeanor, they will have you jump though a few more hoops. also when you apply to company, they all ask, have you ever been arrested. So you will have to disclose it. With the computer age, nothing can be hidden. cal. is a liberal state so you should get it.

Back