Are GameTime Leads worth it?

Facebook leads are no good as a main lead source for face to face agents. They are more expensive, lower quality, and impossible to run for more than two weeks in the same geographical area because of the lack of data. You’ll find yourself traveling from metro area to metro area just to overpay for garbage leads.

Get with an FMO and get on a fixed-price, direct Mail lead order. It’s the tried and true way to become a successful producer.

I've used Gametime and LeadGuru. I had more success with Gametime Leads. I have heard that Happy Agent Leads are good as well. I began generating my own using Facebook which actually works out better for me. If anyone needs help, I'm willing to help you generate your own at no cost. I have a video that I put together that gives step by step instructions that you could use from start to finish if anyone is interested.

Can u send it to me please too.

I've used Gametime and LeadGuru. I had more success with Gametime Leads. I have heard that Happy Agent Leads are good as well. I began generating my own using Facebook which actually works out better for me. If anyone needs help, I'm willing to help you generate your own at no cost. I have a video that I put together that gives step by step instructions that you could use from start to finish if anyone is interested.
I would love to have a copy of the video if you still have it!

ANd its your first post Hmmm

Underwood is either a partner with Ryan sardarcias or a manager with ttc leads . I tried once and was very unimpressed . All mass Facebook leads are crap . They all say they have to go to a special landing page and fill all the info out . Bs bs . Much of the info is transferred from your Facebook account . Intent on mass leads awful

Back