Arturo Johnson

I went to his website. The first thing I saw was a guy standing in front of a beach. When I clicked on it, it was the same guy, now talking in front of boats. My bs meter is pretty accurate, and in this situation it's sounding off pretty loudly.

I joined Arturo Johnson Consulting back in August 2021 and it's all about using Facebook, Linkedin, and Youtube to get "exclusive, high quality" leads. Better than lead buying. Here it is, December 2021 and I've asked for my money back. The program boils down to: Write a short personal story, add it to their generic ad, and post it on FB for at least $50/day (along with the $6000) signup. There is a private FB group that deletes any posts that are not 100% positive and upbeat (which is understandable) and some folks on there claim to be having a lot of success. To be fair, they may be. I will say that I am licensed in 2 states and the number of leads I received for the $10,000 I spent has been pretty disappointing, less than 100 leads total. Some states might give better results, and this is mostly online so you can license anywhere but they don't tell you that up front. The leads I received are no better than leads I purchased, most don't answer, and I didn't have many automatic appointments, that the program all but promises you will get. And most of what you will do is completely self-paced. Just video training, and weekly calls.

I did talk via messenger to a couple of people in the program that did say they were having success (customers like me, not employees) but they had licenses in many states and some pretty big states. My suggestion is this: If money is tight for you, stay away. Otherwise license in every state you can and be prepared to sink some $$'s into it and be prepared to work it alone. The amount of help you get for $6000 is pretty sad.

Latest posts

Back