Assurance IQ is permanently closed.

LRBLV

Prudential has decided to permanently close Assurance IQ entirely. This announcement was made internally 4/30. I have been working for Assurance IQ as a Flex 1099 Life and Medicare agent for the last 3 years and I am looking for a new home. Any recommendations on a new home to continue my career is greatly appreciated! :)

Same here I've been doing my research on some due to there are a lot. Also I want to know due to they terminated out MSA due to be didn't ask for a release. What happens to our book of business? Do they keep it or what? I've been searching every where for answers or a guide for us agents on the next steps to take. Once everything is finalized because I logged into the carriers its still shows Assurance IQ so I know it will take time to update. I know for one thing I'm getting with someone who pays better commissions and I keep my book of business.

Dont give up, im sure you guys will land on your feet!
Thank you. The main thing I want to know is due to they terminated out contracts and MSA agreement. What happens to our book of business also due to they will no longer be our upline.

Thank you. The main thing I want to know is due to they terminated out contracts and MSA agreement. What happens to our book of business also due to they will no longer be our upline.
I’m almost certain you don’t keep your book with Assurance . I’m pretty sure in your agreement it’s spelled out they own the clients . They provided the leads for you to sell them.They will 100% sell that block of business .With Assurance you were fed warm call in clients . The real world as an independent is much much much different . You’ll have to find your own leads . You cannot make a living in telesales working low income clients . The persistency is terrible .What I’m basically saying if you want to do high vol telesales you have to be a loa type agent with a big flow of leads provided

I’m almost certain you don’t keep your book with Assurance . I’m pretty sure in your agreement it’s spelled out they own the clients . They provided the leads for you to sell them.They will 100% sell that block of business .With Assurance you were fed warm call in clients . The real world as an independent is much much much different . You’ll have to find your own leads . You cannot make a living in telesales working low income clients . The persistency is terrible .What I’m basically saying if you want to do high vol telesales you have to be a loa type agent with a big flow of leads provided
They terminated the agreement the MSA (contract) and gave us our release as well.

Back