I AM FILING A LAWSUIT AGAINST

Florida Profit Corporation
PROTECCION PLENITUD, INC.
P05000135225
FEI/EIN Number
20-3584629
and
AssureForLife.com

If any other Sales Agents or Customers have faced faced discrimination or had their income stopped because of lies, make sure you contact me.

Assure For Life is a funeral financial assistance program that will pay for the funeral cost of yourself, family or friends that pass away. The cost of a funeral is thousands of dollars, but with Assure For Life, those cost are allegedly deceased. The plan covers up to 7 people. The additional people on the plan can be a family member or friend under the age of 65 years old. As long as you are under the age of 65 when enrolling, you are still covered for the rest of your life as long as the bill is paid monthly.

COMPENSATION & INCOME

At Assure For Life, the company will claim there are no CHARGEBACKS, yet they shut down my account because someone that they claim I enrolled which is a lie, enrolled 35 fake accounts. They claim this will create many chargebacks, yet claim there are no chargebacks‍♂️

MY PATIENCE with Assure For Life has run out.
After punishing me for the actions of a GHOST they created out of thin air that enrolled 35 fake accounts, it is time for them to feel the reviews to go out.

RACISM
In my opinion, ASSURE FOR LIFE is a racist company with top leaders and corporate thugs that discriminate against the marketing of young black men on social media.
I have contacted Black Lives Matter and the the NAACP.

Please Like, Subscribe and Share this video To Help This Channel Grow.

I would never enroll with a company that will suspend your account based on the actions of what another person has done.

What if you were expecting them to pay for your families funeral and they make some insane claim as to why they won't?

What if you were expecting a paycheck and were not paid because they say someone on your team did wrong?l and makes you suffer. I have never heard of such in network marketing and I've been doing this 10 years.

I have not received a REFUND for my monthly funeral assistance membership either after closing my account.

Contact Coach Rodney Walker
Email: [email protected]
Instagram: @coachrodneywalker

I heard the word is spreading around the mega churches about Assure For Life. If you attend large churches such as TD Jakes church The Potter's House of Dallas or Joel Osteens Lakewood Church of Houston, beware of people attempting to bring you into this company.

Churches and funeral homes from everywhere in The United States such as Detroit, Cleveland, Miami, Sunrise, LA, Las Vegas, San Antonio , Boston, Phoenix , Jacksonville, Chicago, etc. need to think twice before enrolling in a company that has SHADY PRACTICES.

You can find more information about this company coming soon to world star hip hop and the better business bureau of florida , possibly cnn , fox news Detroit news about local fake pastors , mlm reviews , scammer sites, weebly, multiple facebook groups snd anywhere my hands allow me to post.

#lifeinsurance #cnn #foxnews #viralvideo #devil #scam #scams #shorts #Atlanta #Sales #Atlanta #atl #worldstar #insurance #newyork #DetroitNews #workfromhome #business #businessopportunity #bitcoin

Some things that concern me:

1) Review the website. Who owns or operates the company? Why isn't there any clarity on executive management and operations?

2) What kind of company is this? I'm not even sure it's a life insurance company.

3) It looks like a 6-month waiting period for natural death for people up to age 80. Are there any health questions involved? What's the death benefit payout?

I watched the whole video. On the surface, it seems like you may have some legitimate grievances against this company. But just a couple things -

1) I’m not clear at all why you believe what they did was racist. I get that their ownership is maybe ethnically different from you. But do you really think race entered into it? I once had a very bad experience with a company where just about everybody upline from me, including the CEO, was black. I’m (mostly) white. One of these individuals manipulated my situation to his advantage and my detriment, costing me several thousand dollars. I left the company for that reason, and thought hard about suing them. But I never once thought his actions were racially motivated. I just thought he was a jerk who would con his own mother if he had the chance!

2) On their desire to control your advertising via YouTube, social media, etc: My understanding is that this organization takes the position that they’re not technically an insurance company, so they may not fall within the normal regulatory environment. But the nature of their business seems to be so close to regulated life insurance, and maybe even funeral services, that I wouldn’t be surprised if several state insurance commissioners, funeral services commissioners, and even banking commissioners haven’t already begun to monitor their activities pretty closely. The company just can’t risk having a well meaning rep saying the wrong thing on a public forum, thereby raising the ire of the regulators. In the insurance business, which is heavily regulated, it’s absolutely normal for agents and marketing organizations to be required to submit advertising to the company’s compliance department for approval before publishing.

In any case, I’m sorry you’ve had such a negative experience with them. I don’t blame you for being upset. Hopefully you can reach a favorable resolution.

Rodney is a life long MLM'er. He made some serious $$ with MCA and built a huge Team.

Back