Seeking Feedback on Life Insurance Leads from Life Leads Direct

helgaemines

Super Genius
San Juan
Hello everyone,

I'm considering purchasing life insurance leads, and I came across the website Life Leads Direct ([EXTERNAL LINK] - Life Insurance Leads Direct). Has anyone here used this service before? If so, I would appreciate hearing about your experiences. What was the quality of the leads like? Did you find them to be valuable for generating sales? Any insights or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

I've never used those but there is nothing about that website that inspires much confidence. There is no person that is shown to be the person behind the company. There is no mention of how many times they sell the leads over and over so that implies that they resell them as many times as people will buy them.
Unless you are very rich and can bleed money you have to assume that ALL lead vendors are scams until you have data to make you feel otherwise. You will rarely be wrong with that assumption.
Use lead vendors that successful agents that you know and trust are already using with success. Do NOT experiment with lead vendors. You will be on here crying the blues when you are walking through the world backwards with your pants down if you just blindly try out any lead vendor with a web site.
Use vendors that have been talked about on this forum 3 to 5 years ago and are still in business. OR use lead vendors that your friends already use and like. That's it! No others.

I've never used those but there is nothing about that website that inspires much confidence. There is no person that is shown to be the person behind the company. There is no mention of how many times they sell the leads over and over so that implies that they resell them as many times as people will buy them.
Unless you are very rich and can bleed money you have to assume that ALL lead vendors are scams until you have data to make you feel otherwise. You will rarely be wrong with that assumption.
Use lead vendors that successful agents that you know and trust are already using with success. Do NOT experiment with lead vendors. You will be on here crying the blues when you are walking through the world backwards with your pants down if you just blindly try out any lead vendor with a web site.
Use vendors that have been talked about on this forum 3 to 5 years ago and are still in business. OR use lead vendors that your friends already use and like. That's it! No others.
Thank you!

Back