Auto Insurance Data Lists

Tigerhoo

Expert
What would be the most any of you guys would pay per name for a list of auto insurance prospectsthat includes names, address, and phone numbers within a certain age parameters and within several zip codes? The total number likely to be about 5k names.

I'm assuming you're looking to sell it? I can't think of a reason why anyone would pay much more than $299 for 5k records.

Hilarious. I am largely a lurker on this site, but knew I should have prefaced it by saying that I do not sell leads.

Anyway, I am a multiline captive agent and wish to purchase lists, age targeted to sell auto insurance.

Thanks for your input MPS.

Let the spamming begin.

if there is no specific info about auto insurance, such as X dates, car info etc...then I would pay ZERO

I call my title person and they will give you the list for free, and I can pick my own zip codes and then you generally have their renewal date on the house, I get the list for first year renewals....

again, I pay ZIP for this list................

oops, I lied, i do take the guy to lunch once in a while....

Last edited by a moderator:
if there is no specific info about auto insurance, such as X dates, car info eyc...then I would pay ZERO

I call my title person and they will give you the list for free, and I can pick my own zip codes and then you generally have their renewal date on the house, I get the list for first year renewals....

again, I pay ZIP for this list................

oops, I lied, i do take the guy to lunch once in a while....

Thanks RBA, sounds like you are using public records for real estate closings. I have done the same.

These are zip code and age targeted and all include phone numbers. The company is TLC lists, and they want $500(after minor negotiation) for 5,800 names/numbers. Seemed expensive for a phone book with published numbers.

I got some pitch about guaranteed deliverability and accuracy to within 82% phone connection rate and 94% deliverability, or you get new data.

Hilarious. I am largely a lurker on this site, but knew I should have prefaced it by saying that I do not sell leads.

Or just phrased it a little different ;)

Anyway, I am a multiline captive agent and wish to purchase lists, age targeted to sell auto insurance.

Thanks for your input MPS.

Why not filter for estimated FICO and home value as well?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
These are zip code and age targeted and all include phone numbers. The company is TLC lists, and they want $500(after minor negotiation) for 5,800 names/numbers. Seemed expensive for a phone book with published numbers.

I have purchased a few lists from them and the data wasn't terrible, but the price was too high. It's easy to model a sexier list than that, for less money even.

Last edited:
MPS, email me at [email protected] if interested I'd love to see what you can do for different zips, fico score as well. I don't have enough posts to PM.

I figured you might be all over this one, and of course I don't mind.

Back