AVOID - Secure Agent Marketing

RJT Consulting

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
After kicking this around for a week, I decided that it needs posted here just in case others have found themselves in the same situation. I have received multiple pm's from individuals who were not happy with Secure Agent Marketing and I know that there was a post back in the summer where one of their agents berated a potential customer. So....

Quick back story.... I approach SAM in the summer about using Sampson. I was assigned Brady to assist me through the process. At the time I had requested to speak with one of their customers who was using Sampson and having success. As you can see from image #1 (in purple), Brady had an agent named John (from Round Rock, Texas), call me. It was a great call. John told me that Sampson was producing 100% of his leads and he was writing +$40K/month from this system. Needless to say I was impressed. However, he also told me that he was writing 100% of it with Mutual of Omaha and all in telesales. This was a big red flag. So, despite the glowing review, I still held off and never did move forward as I just had a feeling in the pit of my stomach that something wasn't right.

Flash forward to a few weeks ago. I was once again kicking around Sampson and decided to reach out to the agent in Texas (John) to see if things were still going well. I called twice and no answer. I then sent a simple "John?" text to him. He replies back that his name is not John but is Mike, the marketing director for Secure Agent Marketing! Brady and Mike had created a ruse to where Mike would act like he was a very successful customer of Secure Agent Marketing so that they could get sales. I confronted Mike (aka John) and you can see his response below. I left a message (alluding to what had transpired and the importance of the phone call)with SAM last Friday for a return phone call from Landon or Cody and I did receive a phone call apologizing. I realize that there are people who have used them with success but I also believe that incidents of deliberate fraud need to be known just in case there are others out there.

With that said, I have noticed a fair bit of collusion from some Facebook group owners that deleted my post due to the relationship they had with SAM and I know that Landon has been private messaging group owners requesting that they remove the posts and other negative reviews.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210412-114814_Pulse.jpg
    Screenshot_20210412-114814_Pulse.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_20210412-114617_Pulse.jpg
    Screenshot_20210412-114617_Pulse.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot_20210412-114637_Pulse.jpg
    Screenshot_20210412-114637_Pulse.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 69
  • Screenshot_20210412-114653_Pulse.jpg
    Screenshot_20210412-114653_Pulse.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot_20210412-114729_Pulse.jpg
    Screenshot_20210412-114729_Pulse.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 71
holy shit bro. ive heard private rumors of this sort of shit from them for a while. if you read their BBB complaints they do shady shit. EX: it sounds like they run campaigns for clients without showing them the actual source results, and rather send over lead lists in excel? the clients have no way to confirm these are real leads, which they are left questioning due to subpar results. BUT short of discovery in a lawsuit there'd be no way to know for sure.

didnt one guy in here say SAM sold him his own aunt's contact info, and she confirmed she never requested it? They even run the same, cheap, spammy ads for all their clients. everything about these guys is smoke and mirror lies. who knows how deep their deception runs.

frankly, if i were you id tell that dude Mike that unless he cooperates you will press charges against him. take all this info to a class action lawyer ASAP and sue the *** outta SAM for everyone they've fucked over. it could be a $$multi-million suit.

holy shit bro. ive heard private rumors of this sort of shit from them for a while. if you read their BBB complaints they do shady shit. EX: it sounds like they run campaigns for clients without showing them the actual source results, and rather send over lead lists in excel? the clients have no way to confirm these are real leads, which they are left questioning due to subpar results. BUT short of discovery in a lawsuit there'd be no way to know for sure.

didnt one guy in here say SAM sold him his own aunt's contact info, and she confirmed she never requested it? They even run the same, cheap, spammy ads for all their clients. everything about these guys is smoke and mirror lies. who knows how deep their deception runs.

frankly, if i were you id tell that dude Mike that unless he cooperates you will press charges against him. take all this info to a class action lawyer ASAP and sue the *** outta SAM for everyone they've fucked over. it could be a $$multi-million suit.

They sold me my wife aunt info when we first started in the industry, and before we learned marketing ourselves. I have a Facebook group where I teach agents for FREE how to do it themselves. It's completely up to the agent if they want to take advantage. It's a group of about 460 agents, and most don't even take advantage of the assistance, but that's another story haha. If agents don't want to do it themselves, I charge a measely $300 to do it for them.

I recently posted an ad that agents need to be aware of these fake gurus charging $7,500 which referred to above company. They literally charge that much for (3) 1 hour sessions. Ridiculous!!

How can you possibly care about the agent charging that much? Just not morally right. They contacted me threatening to get an attorney involved if I didn't remove the post and remove the information from their site. I will say they asked respectively at least. I reworded the post and removed the picture from THEIR site. If your so proud of your product and consulting, why would you even care?

RED FLAG. I'm really tired of these coaches ripping people off, and people are so blind like sheep following and blowing money. You can learn so much more by reaching out to people who are successful in your niche, and offering to take them out to dinner for an hour or two. Pick up the tab and receive so much more value by talking to someone who is actually successful, and not smoke and mirror successful.

I did speak with angel investor, Jason Calacanis, who is on a mission to take out fake gurus. He gave me some useful nuggets on ways to expose these people.

for realz?! link? are details not public?

If it is real there must be a link. All these guru cases are public record if there has been filings.

I will say this: I'm getting a ton of Secure Agent ads in my youtube videos right now and they are super cringe, e.g. this morning the founder was yelling at me while dumping out suitcases of money, real pseudo-guru type stuff.

There was a time about five years ago but something is off with that organization. I have no comfort level with him and I hate when I see agents/builders I otherwise respect cozying up to him.

Back