background search

Bspencer

Question. Can an insurance company search to see(employers) who you are or were contracted with? Does that information get submitted/documented anywhere other than with the employer at that time? Attached to your NPN?

Question. Can an insurance company search to see(employers) who you are or were contracted with? Does that information get submitted/documented anywhere other than with the employer at that time? Attached to your NPN?

Yes.

If you look up your state license, usually it lists who you're appointed with and who cancelled your appointment.

Also, if you ask for advances they check for Vectors.

I'm in IL, I dont see it anywhere
It's been a couple of years since I checked mine, and most of the carriers I'm contracted with weren't listed. I don't think Illinois is very accurate. Illinois is so far in debt, that they can only afford one person to work at the DOI. :yes:

It's been a couple of years since I checked mine, and most of the carriers I'm contracted with weren't listed. I don't think Illinois is very accurate. Illinois is so far in debt, that they can only afford one person to work at the DOI. :yes:

It's me.

Back