Bankers Life and Casualty?

Bankers Life and Casualty Company does a great job in many places in the country.

However, many former Bankers agents and managers now work with Great American Senior Benefits since they expanded their career agency division in to California, Oregon and Washington.

Google Great American Senior Benefits in Irvine, CA to find out the latest.

Bankers Life and Casualty Company does a great job in many places in the country.

However, many former Bankers agents and managers now work with Great American Senior Benefits since they expanded their career agency division in to California, Oregon and Washington.

Google Great American Senior Benefits in Irvine, CA to find out the latest.

I work for GA and yes a lot of the agents used to be at Bankers until their ratings went down. A lot of them were tired of being captive with Bankers and wanted more options.

Actually, just today I was doing some door knocking on the DNC for T65 and the second lady I spoke to said she just signed up for a bankers supplement and I told her that I write for BCBS, MoO, AARP and GA and the only difference is the price. I then scheduled an appt with her tomorrow and should be able to write her because Bankers Med. Supps and Life policies are priced high here in FL

I work for GA and yes a lot of the agents used to be at Bankers until their ratings went down. A lot of them were tired of being captive with Bankers and wanted more options.

Actually, just today I was doing some door knocking on the DNC for T65 and the second lady I spoke to said she just signed up for a bankers supplement and I told her that I write for BCBS, MoO, AARP and GA and the only difference is the price. I then scheduled an appt with her tomorrow and should be able to write her because Bankers Med. Supps and Life policies are priced high here in FL

Your post made me smile. I love to hear success stories like that.

It just shows to go you that being independent in the senior market is a must today.

RUN from BLC...! They will bring you in with 30 others and see who sticks. Not the best enviroment for a new agent.
But, I can't lie. I started there and learned a great deal. Not so much from Bankers, but just from being thrust into the fire. Main thing you will learn at BLC is how to make cold calls which does work. While I didn't have a good experience with the company, cold call prospecting is one thing that I learned a great deal about. Just an honest opinion.

Your post made me smile. I love to hear success stories like that.

It just shows to go you that being independent in the senior market is a must today.

Well, I was right. I ended up writing her, but it was an advantage plan. O well, I will be meeting with her in 2 weeks to go over some LTC options.

Well, I was right. I ended up writing her, but it was an advantage plan. O well, I will be meeting with her in 2 weeks to go over some LTC options.

I should make your LTC sale easier when you point out all of the money she thinks she saved by taking an MA plan.

Back