BCBS Login Problems

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
I can log in but customer info having problems logging in. Anybody having those problems tonight?

Client is getting a "database error" when attempting to log into their shopping account. Is that what you're referring to Sam? It's been ongoing for several days now. As I've said several times, BCBSIL is encountering some serious technical problems. I hope it doesn't delay the monthly commission payment scheduled for the 15th.

I get the impression that BCBS-IL does not have an in-house Technology department. When something doesn't work, it stays that way for many days on end. And then, suddenly you see a flurry of updates, fixes, etc... and then, nothing for days on end again.

You'd think that BCBS would give priority to the Technology fixes, but it's not happening. In fact, they're sending out paper bills to most of my clients who chose automatic draft. I'm hoping that Blue Cross catches this mistake and corrects it. No way I'm having the customer spend 15 minutes on hold to pay their bill, since they didn't ask to pay this way. BCBSIL better get their sheet together, because January 2014 is almost halfway gone already.

BCBSIL has an in-house technology group. One of my neighbors worked for them out of their downtown office.

Back