BCBS of FL -Catastrophic Plan -SO CHEAP ITS GOTTA HAVE HOLES

Looks like insurancebenefitsgroup should have stayed with a captive outfit longer so he'd know what the hell he's doing instead of going independent with his head up his ass.

Lol. Are you catching that? Sorry - he's wants to dish it out - he's certainly gonna learn to take it.

And rancor? Wow Paul, you're really breaking out the $100 words lately.

Lol. Are you catching that? Sorry - he's wants to dish it out - he's certainly gonna learn to take it.

And rancor? Wow Paul, you're really breaking out the $100 words lately.

As I've stated previously, I'm working on my eloquence. The ladies love it!

Here's what I don't get...

He earns "well into six figures" as an independent, yet he's callin' up people on Sunday afternoon (during The Masters) that have no insurance, and are looking to spend $130 a month?

My average comp per case year to date is $952. Haven't done a one on Sunday either...

Thanks jerkoffs. Yes, you can make an extra 75K by talking to a few people on the weekend. John, you crabcake eatin' egomaniac, shut yo mouth.

As "Know it All" John would do his little math equations:

2 deals per weekend
Average "commish" $750 per deal X 50 (roughly)

Yeah, I'll work 2 hrs on the weekend...knucklehead.

I'm going to make 400 posts a day for the next 2 weeks to catch up to you Johnny. Posts, is what makes you "credible" on this board it seems.

And the gas money remark, hilarious! Did you fund your IRA? Oh wait, you need to sign up a few more newbies to do that.

When I have 5K posts, I'll start an ASSociation.

Last edited:
Moonlight, your avatar says it all! You "watch" golf on TV?? Old fart are ya? Hangin' out at cheezy strip clubs (been there once, Denny's next door is damn scary) and watches golf....and sells health insurance....with an "average" comm of $952? 2 sales a week, fantastic! Join a country club right away. Check your ego at the door with Crabcake Johnny.

Latest posts

Back