Bed Bugs

HoosierLife

Automate Appointments https://agentautopilot.com
5000 Post Club
So as I'm signing up my 9:00 am, I notice bed bugs crawling on my arm. I flick them off and made it through the appt without screaming "What's wrong with you people!!!"

Anyway, I get outside and flick off about 15 more I saw, then went to a gas station restroom and took off my polo and flicked off another 15 or 20.

Then over the next two appts I would notice one here and there. I haven't seen one in a few hours, but I'm worried they are in my vehicle.

Anybody went through this before and know if there's some spray or insect bomb I can set off to kill them all?

So gross...

That sucks, for ants I use honey mixed with boric acid. I had an ant problem in my car a couple months ago due to the fact I left an open pop can overnight. Here in FL, that's a huge mistake, especially if you park your car outside like I do.

It might work for them as well, not sure. With the honey mixed with boric acid you just leave it overnight down by the carpet in a paper plate or plastic one. It works great. They eat it up and take it back to the nest, bye bye.

For bed bugs, you might just want to use chemicals that are recommended. My way doesn't have any odor or harmful effects on the environment.

That sucks, for ants I use honey mixed with boric acid. I had an ant problem in my car a couple months ago due to the fact I left an open pop can overnight. Here in FL, that's a huge mistake, especially if you park your car outside like I do.

It might work for them as well, not sure. With the honey mixed with boric acid you just leave it overnight down by the carpet in a paper plate or plastic one. It works great. They eat it up and take it back to the nest, bye bye.

For bed bugs, you might just want to use chemicals that are recommended. My way doesn't have any odor or harmful effects on the environment.

I could care less about the environment right now lol. Now I'm worried they will follow me from the car to my house. I'm definitely mailing those policies ugh!!!

I could care less about the environment right now lol. Now I'm worried they will follow me from the car to my house. I'm definitely mailing those policies ugh!!!

LOL, I hear ya. I woudln't enter the house without taking off all your clothes. Just tell everybody your coming bare, close your dam eyes!@:D

LOL, I hear ya. I woudln't enter the house without taking off all your clothes. Just tell everybody your coming bare, close your dam eyes!@:D

Was already planning that. The washer is right in the door past my garage. But I'm gonna have to worry about this every time I get in and out of the car now.

So as I'm signing up my 9:00 am, I notice bed bugs crawling on my arm. I flick them off and made it through the appt without screaming "What's wrong with you people!!!"

Anyway, I get outside and flick off about 15 more I saw, then went to a gas station restroom and took off my polo and flicked off another 15 or 20.

Then over the next two appts I would notice one here and there. I haven't seen one in a few hours, but I'm worried they are in my vehicle.

Anybody went through this before and know if there's some spray or insect bomb I can set off to kill them all?

So gross...

Whatever u do, DO NOT take the same clothes & briefcases u took into the infested home....into your home!! Its a nightmare to get rid of them.

At least if u keep them to the car, thats a small space to rid them from!

I hear if they are on you during the day, they tend to nest in your cornhole.

Nice...the terminix guys coming out to gas the car. $160.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Whatever u do, DO NOT take the same clothes & briefcases u took into the infested home....into your home!! Its a nightmare to get rid of them.

At least if u keep them to the car, thats a small space to rid them from!

I have 5 apps in my bag. Plus 30 leads with notes and stuff. The bug guy says wipe every thing down with alcohol. Maybe I should mail the apps in?

Last edited:
Nice...the terminix guys coming out to gas the car. $160.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I have 5 apps in my bag. Plus 30 leads with notes and stuff. The bug guy says wipe every thing down with alcohol. Maybe I should mail the apps in?

My brother brought bed bugs to my moms house once.....TRUST ME, do not bring anything in the house, strip naked. All those 5 apps of commish isnt worth the headache u will have if they start to breed in your home!

Back