Best CRM????

I switched mine to bussiness etouch. It was easy to upload clients and they have a spot for leads that uploads automatically my internet leads and leads that come off of my website. They have already loaded cards for holidays and blast emails and letters already uploaded for my use also.

jls.businessetouchcrm.com

Zohocrm is pretty good, I was going to get Salesforce but zoho does almost the same and met my requirements for much cheaper. but no support.

Although if have a decent size budget salesforce does have appexchange which is a huge plus and better support

As others have mentioned, it does all depend on your requirements, objectives and budget. With that said...

I like and use Zoho CRM. It's a lot easier and much faster to get working for you than Salesforce.com or SugarCRM - and has a nice integration with their invoicing app and other goodies, plus integration with Google Docs.

HighRise CRM is another very good, agile, lightweight [in a positive sense] and intuitive option.

As an alternative to Salesforce.com and SugarCRM, Sage CRM has been around quite a while and while not cheap might be worth it for larger agencies and sales teams.

I currently use radiusbob and it does a great job. The price is very affordable and it has great tech support. I have a non standard auto agency and the included text messages help tons for late pays and cancels.

ZohoCRM also offers a data / business intelligence add-on called Zoho Reports. Highly recommend it for advanced reporting - also great price.

Also for help working leads using automation - check out AVA.ai

Back