Best FMO for Online Leads & Website.

Bernard

New guy here. First time posting anything. I need help finding an FMO or MGA that has its act together for the following. 1. Web site with search engine that gives consumers the ability to get multiple quotes for LI. 2. Support with marketing. Any direction would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.:)

So, if the IMO has a website for consumers to get an online quote, what do you bring to the table? Why do they need you?

Almost all the online quote company's have agents working the leads. Just trying to find the fmo's that are building their agency using the web. If you are not helpfull then why answer?

Almost all the online quote company's have agents working the leads. Just trying to find the fmo's that are building their agency using the web. If you are not helpfull then why answer?

Most sites you see are one of two things. Either an agent trying to generate leads to use personally, or a lead generator creating leads to sell to agents.

I don't think your going to find what you are looking for. It takes quite a bit of money to generate mass volumes of internet leads in house. Most of those kind of operations are going to be in house call centers. You might get a small salary, and if you are lucky 10% to 20% commission. It just doesn't make sense to spend that kind of money on lead generation and hand the leads over to independent agents.
The closest you might find is a final expense IMO that does direct mail leads, but you will still pay one way or the other.

I'm with an agency that used to start you off with 500 SEO leads, free norvax, one on one training, ongoing mentor...etc etc...

But with over rides what they are now, I am not aware of any agency that will provide that kind of support at a competitive commission schedule.

Back