Best lead cards I ever ran. Contact me for info

WinoBlues

Guru
5000 Post Club
Just kidding! :swoon:Do not contact me for info!

I am cleaning out some old stuff. I scanned files and threw away that sandwich I was going to finish in Jan 2003.

Here are two reply cards I used. The smaller one was a BRM. Those started to get a little expensive and a pretty go return. The top one I used a #10 envelope out and a self-addressed #9 return with no stamp. That pulled a better response. Probably due to privacy concerns.

My data list was the best available anywhere. My client list. I also mailed a similar one to the many orphans I ran.

I do not remember if I had the Pitney Bowes machine then or not. I do remember spending days trying to come up with the perfect letter, Letterhead, and just the right paper. What a tremendous waste of time and money.

Anyway Looking back on how basic these are compared to All the techy stuff we have today is kinda funny. And worked great.

I also found my old CD of the MS Publisher we used to build these. I just can not find a CD player.

Attachments

• SPECIAL SERVICE card.pdf
    290.8 KB · Views: 20
Just kidding! :swoon:Do not contact me for info!

I am cleaning out some old stuff. I scanned files and threw away that sandwich I was going to finish in Jan 2003.

Here are two reply cards I used. The smaller one was a BRM. Those started to get a little expensive and a pretty go return. The top one I used a #10 envelope out and a self-addressed #9 return with no stamp. That pulled a better response. Probably due to privacy concerns.

My data list was the best available anywhere. My client list. I also mailed a similar one to the many orphans I ran.

I do not remember if I had the Pitney Bowes machine then or not. I do remember spending days trying to come up with the perfect letter, Letterhead, and just the right paper. What a tremendous waste of time and money.

Anyway Looking back on how basic these are compared to All the techy stuff we have today is kinda funny. And worked great.

I also found my old CD of the MS Publisher we used to build these. I just can not find a CD player.

I had to laugh at this because the second lead card spells college wrong lol!! collage

Back